Sign in to follow this  
Faalagorn

[Steam] New player looking for a companion(s)/group

Hey! I'm new in DayZ, playing for the 2nd day, and I'm looking for some other player or a group I could hang with and increase my survival rate :). I'm not a bandit, shooting only in self-defense, I prefer Steam, since that's where I am on always, so feel free to add me in there: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Faalagorn

ATM I have some basic gear, but I'm worried I might die soon, since I'm low on blood, and have just one can of beans left. I have two blood bags, but noone to help me apply it ^^;

I don't have a preferred server - ATM I'm playing in a REGULAR server located in Poland, because of low latency - I'm fine with Roleplay servers/communities/players, but it's not mandatory :).

I have a mic, but didn't had an occasion to use test it in-game yet. I speak Polish and English.

I'm 22 years old, and mature players would be apreciated.

Once again, you can find me on Steam, and feel free to add me as a friend there - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Faalagorn

And welcome on forums :D!

• Like 1

Hey man, I would love to play and show you the ropes. Ive been playing sicne DayZ was under 100,000 so ive been playing for awhile. Add me on steam mnskaytr2593

You can add me aswell on steam " Jimmy_15 " been playing dayz for about 2 weeks now and i love it :P but boring when you play alone

Steam Friend invite sent. I may have some good gear at some tents way up north your welcome too. I just have not been there in a few days to check on it.

If any of you two are interested in playing you can add me as well.