Sign in to follow this  
Odd Stealth

I Just Found a Hacked Box.... :O?

* Server this happened on. AU39

* Time that it happened including your timezone. 22/08/2012 3:15 AM Australian Sydney Time

* What happened during the incident. i was browsing the Map And found a Little Cross that said "loot" I thought it was someone trying to Set me up. and kill me so i went to check it out, i saw a box that Looked wierd and i took a screen shot of what was inside of the box. I Clicked a M4A1 CCO Sd to put in my Backpack to see if it was Real... Will i be global banned for this? if so i will Drop them if you Need me to, I saw AS50 with Thermal i think in there, I didn't pick up any of the Non DayZ weapons.

Optional:

- Video proof

- Pictures %7Boption%7Dhttp://img853.images...47879b219dd.png%7Boption%7D

you wont be banned for picking up any of the weapons but people wont think youre a hacker if you jut take dayz weapons

We just bury forbidden weapons on zombie or survivor body's and blow up ammo boxes and spawned cars (when they are spawned by hackers, you can recognize the cars on the following: everything is broken but they are not leaking gas, tanks are full).

I don't know if it is forbidden to pick up such weapons (the one you picked is allowed, but still), we just don't try it to prevent unexpected bans in the future.

You never know.

• Like 1

Apparently you can't blow up ammo crates, I thought my mates did that, but they didn't. You can ask an admin to restart the server and the hacked cars and crates will be gone too.

* Server this happened on. AU39

* Time that it happened including your timezone. 22/08/2012 3:15 AM Australian Sydney Time

* What happened during the incident. i was browsing the Map And found a Little Cross that said "loot" I thought it was someone trying to Set me up. and kill me so i went to check it out, i saw a box that Looked wierd and i took a screen shot of what was inside of the box. I Clicked a M4A1 CCO Sd to put in my Backpack to see if it was Real... Will i be global banned for this? if so i will Drop them if you Need me to, I saw AS50 with Thermal i think in there, I didn't pick up any of the Non DayZ weapons.

Optional:

- Video proof

- Pictures %7Boption%7Dhttp://img853.images...47879b219dd.png%7Boption%7D

I spit out my gatorade when I read that.

Edited by Dev