Sign in to follow this  
vGxDeltaz

New 4 person group/clan

Hi im vGxDeltaz, and today i want to find a few people to play dayz with. if you wish to join this group you must meet the following requierments below.

1. You MUST have SKYPE

2. You have to be at LEAST 14 years of age

3. You need to be able to listen to every thing I or sombody else says

4. You need to be able to kill another player without hesitation.

If you meet the requierments above here is a little more about the group. the reason i want a four person group is because i want to be able to pair up and go into towns with a buddy and have two people sniping one with a sniper and another one spotting and watching the snipers surrounds with some sort if high powered rifle such as an ak-47 or a m4. i also want to start a camp with tents and such so we have somwhere to go and store our stuff. so if you wanna applie for this group right a little about yourself and your experiance with dayz.

I want in please.

Steam Name Remy19

In game dayz name Akira.

I have been playing dayz a week or so. Been playing solo. Trying to find a group to start enjoying some team play.

Edited by remy19

hey im 15 and i have been playing dayz for about a month now and i am very well setup, add my skype : zScratchii

I am 14 years old, I have a sense of humor so I can enlighten the mood for something intense but I will only crack a joke after the danger has subsided :). I am a good shot assault and sniper, I am willing to do anything and to kill on sight. my skype name is eddiesobotkaisbeast.

I am 15 and been playing for a month or so. I know my way around the game quite well. Steam:Sawyer7x7 Skype:Sawyer.sheppard

I would perfer skype.

I'm interested. I've only been playing for a short while but I'm decently geared.

Steam:americanidiot003

IGN:AmericanIdiot00

Interested. Steam:mnskaytr2593 or Loken625 I can also host a mumble server for us. I am 19 and have been playing DayZ since April. I used to run a 30 man group but left them because of problems with managing a large group.

My skype name is n15612.

I have play dayz for over a month.

I am 21 years old, looking for a group of people to play with.

Dayz name is Chia-Hao, Chang.

Steam name is n15612.