Sign in to follow this  
AMD (DayZ)

Cheater

Hello,

congratulations for the cheater game of the year :)

I saw SO MUCH players cheating the last days, its unplayable now and the Battleshit is like punkbuster and all the other: No effect!

In the last ~2-3 hours of playing I found 3 players with godmode, 1 time a masskill and everyone die, 2 invisible people and 1 time I was killed by the hacker in a helicopter which shoot me dont with rockets :)

The thing is, you allow hacks which is really easy to detect and just trust the simple battleye checks... I hope dayz will change is or I (and I think I'm not alone with this oppinion) will never play it again, because this strong hacks destroy the whole game. I hate it to search equipment and only a ugly guy have to join and kill me with one key. >:(

My clan and I have got lots of problems with hackers in the last week, and for the fourth day in a row have I died to a hacker. The most normal way is then the hacker teleports close to one of us in godmode and start shooting at us...and normally kill all of us with a hacked weapon what doesn't exits in the game.

I don't even care if the hackers just uses hacks to get better gear, but killing other players just for fun is something I can't understand at all.

The client-server model is just a bad joke...

A client can execute server commands... No idea which noob coded this...

This whole game is wrote in code so its REALLY easy to hack. And this is alpha remember that.

Yes they should really stop to write the game in code..

This whole game is wrote in code so its REALLY easy to hack. And this is alpha remember that.

The stupidity is TOO DAMN HIGH >:(

Edited by Gogster

That has nothing to do with "DayZ is alpha".

The problem is the normal arma 2 engine and the client-server-architecture. The game allow to execute every command as a client... I mean really?

100, 200 and more Beta patches and just changed stupid things and dont improve/fix the real problems...

And yea, the standalone? Pay again for this crap and we have cheaters again? Not really :lol:

The standalone still based on the same engine and I'm very sure: The problem will be NOT solved.

Edited by AMD

Exactly - if they make the same cheaters friendly crap "standalone" - no one will play....and in few months or in 1 year someone else will come up with copy/paste zombie or whatever collect/shoot/survive game written on a solid platform and will make the next bestseller. Actually the biggest winner right now is ArmA license holding company - they just made over 20 mil dollars in the past 6 months. If I knew what a game-breaking experience is hacking in DayZ ... I would have had never made them richer with my 25 bucks - never!

• Like 1