Sign in to follow this  
foozy

Hackers make game unplayable for most.

Title says it all. I've camped one of those hacked in structures with a Thermal AS50 picking off newspawns that try and enter. I ended with 109 kills when I was shot from inside of the building by a noob with a thermal AS50. He ghosted in, obviously. I then went back, and all the noobs has AS50s, and Cherno was filled with idiocy.

Rocket, you have to do a full reset of DayZ. Even if you ban all the hackers, the guns are still going to be here, as duping through a tent or a vehicle is so easy it is comical. I know so many people who have done that. There is a reason I never have to travel north, I just kill some snipers in Cherno and have everything I need to snipe in Cherno. The game is just a loot cycle between players, and the infinite supply of loot is coming from the tent dupers.

Just remove tents, and remove space on vehicles, then reset the maps. Im tired of killing 5 guys with my DMR only to realize that they all had the exact same set of gear, all utilities, and 6 mags of NATO rounds for the as50 each.

Also, I would've prolly been more of a friendly player instead of continuing to be a bandit if you reset humanity upon reimplementation. I have -700,000 humanity, and it keeps going lower and lower, because raising it would be pretty much impossible and not worth my time.

Fix your stupid mod Rocket.

If there is hacking in the standalone, I am going to get a refund.

Exactly my point Adolan.

Edited by opeth

Title says it all. I've camped one of those hacked in structures with a Thermal AS50 picking off newspawns that try and enter. I ended with 109 kills when I was shot from inside of the building by a noob with a thermal AS50. He ghosted in, obviously. I then went back, and all the noobs has AS50s, and Cherno was filled with idiocy.

Rocket, you have to do a full reset of DayZ. Even if you ban all the hackers, the guns are still going to be here, as duping through a tent or a vehicle is so easy it is comical. I know so many people who have done that. There is a reason I never have to travel north, I just kill some snipers in Cherno and have everything I need to snipe in Cherno. The game is just a loot cycle between players, and the infinite supply of loot is coming from the tent dupers.

Just remove tents, and remove space on vehicles, then reset the maps. Im tired of killing 5 guys with my DMR only to realize that they all had the exact same set of gear, all utilities, and 6 mags of NATO rounds for the as50 each.

Also, I would've prolly been more of a friendly player instead of continuing to be a bandit if you reset humanity upon reimplementation. I have -700,000 humanity, and it keeps going lower and lower, because raising it would be pretty much impossible and not worth my time.

Fix your stupid mod Rocket.

QQ

Refund your PC for a Xbox and play Call of dooty where nobody knows what a mod or alpha is.

• Like 1

for most? have you taken a fucking survey? didn't think so, you murderous weenie. player killing wanks like YOU make the game unplayable for most.

• Like 1

Yeah, hackers pretty much ruined this for me too. Nowadays every server I join it's either someone flying a chopper into you or someone teleporting you somewhere and shooting you.

so cute :D

good luck there.

• Like 1

for most? have you taken a fucking survey? didn't think so, you murderous weenie. player killing wanks like YOU make the game unplayable for most.

If you want to hug and pet kittens go back to your mom. We aren't here to pass out hugs and hold your hand.

WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! DX I DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ POSTS!!1!!! PPPPPFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRT!

Rocket doesn't ban anyone. Reseting shit will only negatively effect Honest Gun owners. Suck it up. Even Huge games like battlefield has hackers. As Dayz is worked on and improved so will the anti cheat.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lysjt2yLb71qch9x6.png

• Like 1

I'm so bored of these threads because they're basically filled with bullying replies along the lines of:

''i get killed by hackers in every server i join''

Just stop with these stupid threads please. If you have some evidence, post it in the cheat reporting section. If you don't, then don't bother posting.

I've been playing the game for months on many servers (high & low pop) for hours on end and have never been teleported, turned in to an animal or thunderdomed. I once got killed by a guy in a tank and once saw an attack heli. Apart from those two incidents i've yet to see any proof that hackers exist let alone ruining the game.

During is an issue yes and it should be fixed, but i think the staff have made it clear that it's something that can't be fixed as they can't change the core engine files from arma 2, which is where the duping bug comes from.

Can everyone just stop crying about this 'game'? The forum has turned in to a whine board of people who don't understand what an Alpha test is.

What the fuck is wrong with you all?

Peace

• Like 2

I'm so bored of these threads because they're basically filled with bullshit replies along the lines of:

''i get killed by hackers in every server i join''

Just stop with these stupid threads please. If you have some evidence, post it in the cheat reporting section. If you don't, then don't bother posting.

I've been playing the game for months on many servers (high & low pop) for hours on end and have never been teleported, turned in to an animal or thunderdomed. I once got killed by a guy in a tank and once saw an attack heli. Apart from those two incidents i've yet to see any proof that hackers exist let alone ruining the game.

During is an issue yes and it should be fixed, but i think the staff have made it clear that it's something that can't be fixed as they can't change the core engine files from arma 2, which is where the duping bug comes from.

Can everyone just stop crying about this 'game'? The forum has turned in to a whine board of people who don't understand what an Alpha test is.

What the fuck is wrong with you all?

Peace

If hackers keep killing people like you, who do what you do.

Then I give them my beans. :beans:

I find it hard to feel sorry for anyone who gets killed by a hacker after they have ruined the game for 109 people beforehand. So pal, go fuck yourself :thumbsup:

G'day.

only people who are gear whores really care about hackers much. it goes: blah blah blah happened... and i lost my goodies.

rule 1, live by it. your most important gear as a solo player is your knife and matches anyway. fuck a blood transfusion, i'm gonna eat a cow. know what i mean?

• Like 2

Wait, im ruining the game for 109 people? I thought the game was meant to be played that way. I stopped them (for an hour and a half) from getting into a thunder dome and getting a massive stockpile of weapons. I tried holding out until the reset, but I wasn't able to. I didn't "ruin the game", they ruined it themselves for being in a city in the first place, and trying to access a hacked building.