Sign in to follow this  
Chris!

AS50 AWS?

I am just wondering if this gun is hacker spawned into the game, or if it can be found from a spawn because I killed a player just outside of Elektro and I picked the AS50 AWS up but I couldn't find it on the loot spawn sheet.

http://i.imgur.com/yjkGI.jpg

This is his body with other stuff I already had.. http://i.imgur.com/VNJhw.jpg

I don't think a fresh spawn has GPS, NVG, AS50 and other stuff. <3

Attitude problems much. ^^ Anyways my question was answered thank you Razor!

That gun isn't legit as others have pointed out. The only AS50 that is legit is found only from Helicopter spawns, so it can be pretty rare.

Your best bet is just kill a zombie, drop the spawned item on it and hide the body. At least this way the weapon will be removed.

Chances are, if he spawned the weapon, the rest of the rarer gear on his kit will mostly be spawned as well.

That gun isn't legit as others have pointed out. The only AS50 that is legit is found only from Helicopter spawns, so it can be pretty rare.

Your best bet is just kill a zombie, drop the spawned item on it and hide the body. At least this way the weapon will be removed.

Chances are, if he spawned the weapon, the rest of the rarer gear on his kit will mostly be spawned as well.

Who cares if he keeps the gun? If you kill a hacker you're allowed to take his shit as a trophy.

Who cares if he keeps the gun? If you kill a hacker you're allowed to take his shit as a trophy.

"HACKERS RUININ MAH GAEM"

*stumbles upon cheated inventory*

"LOLZ GUYS I FOUND A HACKED WEAPON, I'LL TAKE IT BECAUSE YOU DON'T GET BANNED FOR IT"

Please, kill yourself