I'm in need of a rangefinder

I'm willing to trade it for a:

-AS50

-NVG

-L85a2 aws

-GPS

-Ghillie suit

-M9 SD

Why dont you just also hack yourself one.

You have the best shit, and you can spare it for a rangefinder?

This is either a trap or a hacker.

Edited by Cats

Why a trap or hacker. I've also find a L85a2 AWS, GPS and 2x NVG. That doesn't make me a hacker, it only makes you jalous

LU294. Join that server and meet up with me at 11:00am server time at the gas station between Solnichny and Berezino.(you should have a watch and a map, since you have all that badass gear).

Come alone. Since this offer seems to be kind of suspicious, I will bring an overwatch, just for my own safety. He wont interfer, if you dont show any signs of shooting me. Also, have your pistol instead of your gun equipped. And pls stay low. I dont want to alert the whole server, cause youre shooting zombies.

If youre ok with that, be there at 11:00am. If not, ignore the offer and pls let me know(dont wanna run through the whole map for nothing).

If you need evidence that I own rangefinders, I can take a screenshot, since I launch the game using steam.

I guarentee you me and my group got these items legitimately, also this is not a "scam" or any of that sort. I just despretly need a rangefinder because i never seem to find one. Also to the poster above me, im willing to meet you, but put the location / time in a private message so that not everyone on this forum knows.

Edited by berethorn

Though he had the bandit skin and my characters heart was pounding like hell(how many fucking ppl did you kill, dude? ^^), the deal went down properly, without anything bad.

I consider him to be worth trusted and recommend to trade with him, if he has another offer and you guys are interested.