Sign in to follow this  
kenny_mccormick10@hotmail.fr

get bored of fk*ng server

we make a camp on a server, we find some vehicles, we save everything, but after a restart, vehicles have been reset, one vehicule was here but, everything broken and everything we put inside is lost, tent have been reset, we do not get steal coz we also put some shit inside car/tents, so it appears to only be the server, after this we change server and the same shitty things, i very bored to everytime, get weapons back, repair vehicles, make a dreamcamp and all ur hard work just been deleted after server restart or session lost, That's three weeks that we try to find a good server, but we now think that things happens on all servers

Rocket please, stop fix in-game problems, DO SOMETHING FOR SERVERS !!!

Wait i think i have read 1000000+ posts just like this one. Nah it has to be my imagination...

i know, there is tons of post like this, but 1.7.2.5 have been released like 2 weeks before, and nothing changed ... so that's why

I very like dayz like u maybe, that's why i post, i know that it's maybe "harass" for the dev team but we are not informed, we just see when the patch comes out

It's like diablo for the moment, u have to wait the update before the game is keewl, and i want to play NOW !

Option 1) Don't use vehicles/tents until they're fixed and stfu.

Option 2) Don't play alpha versions of games and stfu.

Option 3) stfu.

Your call bro.

wow what a great idea, thanks haters you make a real difference! the only think to do (with your reasoning) is to kill other people, also a great idea, to maybe been killed, and lost now EVERYTHING

And i also get bored of kill people, it's no more funny for me, this game is supposed to be co-op, no deathmatch...

Killing zombies is also no funny, there are just like entrave

Edited by guigui12

Eurgh, the internet these days...

If you aren't as dumb as you idiots you're either a 'hater' or a 'troll'.

You're playing the alpha version of a mod that was completely free for you. No one is duty bound to fix anything... We know it's buggy, learn to play around the bugs and you'll have a good time. If you can't do that then stop wasting everyone's time and wait for the final release of the standalone.

This is ALPHA!

ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA how many times do I have to say it?

It's still early days for this MOD, nevermind the full game. Of course it's buggy! WTF do you expect? You're an entitled little shit that doesn't even deserve to be included in testing. Go back to Xbox.

Yes, the final release of the standalone game is probably quite a while away... Until then refer back to the 3 choices I gave you in my first post, cause I'm done here.

Edited by mZLY
  • Like 2

u just represent just so well the bad community of this game like , hey dude, let's just snipe at cherno, uhuh, we gonna fuck a lot of person just try to get a little stuff, like a crowbar uhuhuh, or a hatchet, uhuh so funny, oh i get killed by a makarov in my back, let's just put some shit into the forum now uhuhuh

Go back to Call of duty, thanks

You just ruined my topic, same as the game, but keep continue ! the forum is still working dude

Edited by guigui12

Mzly have some personal problems i see:D he just ASK dude! still...you can say only alpha alpha stfu stfu bla bla bla...throw your pc out of window, some people appreciate that:D

thanks afro, woaw a normal person on this forum, i should get a screenshot XD

My post might have some positive messages, some suggestions may be but now thanks to you it's just damn MZLy

But thank you even Mzly, thanks to you, and your semblabes, i know that post on this forum gonna change nothing, because people like u just break every credibility, and each time, the whole community is hurt.

I don't get the whole "Alpha" argument. Just because you are sick of seeing these posted again and again doesn't mean he doesn't have a point. Maybe he should be posting in the proper threads though. :)

Maybe he has bad day..or bad life i dont know:D.but you just asked and he starts spit his sh*t out of you...dont like this behavior..its forum for us,helping others not insult:)

You want beans, ammo and other stuff?Write me!

Afro for friendly playing

i lost so many things ... impossible to get everything back without hacking i think, m4a1 cco sd, pdw , mk48, svd camo, antibiotics, ghilie/camo, fal nvm, we also find explosive charge,

and for vehicules we find (at different times) 1 atv 1 motorcycle 1 Pickup 1 van 1 v3s

others things lost are not very rare

This thread bothers people not because he doesn't have a point, but because it's just a way to vent complaints with no possibility of good results.

On every servers are the same stuff?or some servers dont have so many vehicles and goods?i found quadbike..thats all:) v3s:D..czech made truck:D.i found lots of guns(m4 with granade luncher,mk48,AS50,mp5sd,m249,night vision and some other)but no vehicle at all:(...i fear have good weapons with me:D.if someone saw me, then kill me instatly

vehicles spawn are randomly selected when the server starts(same as helicrash), but some olds servers have no vehicles spawn coz players takes all vehicles and put them into their hided base

in these server, the only way to respawn vehicles is to destroy vehicles and server restart but atm with bugged save, it's impossible to respawn vehicles on theses servers, i think if u saved it before bugged patch comes out it's stay, but now it's not

Edited by guigui12

1. This is alpha. It's full of glitches, and server restarts are done during alpha.

2. Be glad you get to play the alpha, and not wait till beta.

3. Alpha is one of the first stages in software.

Why put FK**ing Just Fucking say it. I didn't even read your tween drama. Use your imagination, change your play style, make more friends, change your diaper. I don't even...

it's an alpha

Hackers gunna Hack

Deal with it

Live love lost live again

Find something that applies.

• Like 1

Calm down man. Just wait 'till standalone, it'll be a whole lot better. The DayZ Team are working hard to give whiny people like you an authentic zombie survival game. Give 'em a break.

P.S: Love how you censor out the "i" in the title. I'm with Nalyid. Just say "fucking."

If they are really working on the standalone, they gonna loose so many players, coz of annoying bugs on the dayz alpha, and fix them take less time

Cancel object in ur inventory, same on tent and vehicles, 1 hurt of zombie bleed you(or u need painkiller) on a regular server, bugged ground (broke legs just walking around an exploded building/vehicles)

I know why there is so many cheaters, quote Mzly XD

This is ALPHA!

ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA