ANCD

What's your humanity?

What i hate about the system is that humanity increases when you run over the map, i mean its almost like they encourage sitting in 1 spot camping all day(otherwise the humanity will increase).

I mean what does running and humanity have to do with each other ?

I think a poll with some options is in order :o

Edited by Vipala
  • Like 1

Like 9600 I think. I've no idea why as I have 4 murders and 2 bandit kills on my current character. The number seems a bit arbitrary at the moment probably due to data hiccups.

Marathon for charity = Day Z

-MONSTER

How about a number for your humanity? From your post count it seems you have either been around for some time and are, therefore, a vetran or are fairly active on the forums; either way feel like giving me a number?

How about a number for your humanity? From your post count it seems you have either been around for some time and are, therefore, a vetran or are fairly active on the forums; either way feel like giving me a number?

A Monster has no Humanity ... its a Monster !

• Like 1

Around 3k. I'd love to know how many blood tranfusions I've given over the last 4 months... ^^

I die frequently and have many, many bugs with my humanity score - as my skin often switches between survivor and bandit at intervals of 20 minutes; during which my humanity either resets to 0 or gives me something near -50000.

-MONSTER

i had just recived the hero skill and had + 6200 (counting the 5000 for hero)

Then i killed a guy in self defense that had just killed 1 of my group mates.

and bam -12k...

so now i got the bandit skin and working my way up from -12k...

would be nice if they made the system work better =P

-300k...

Just curious, would you have any opinion on the total number of murders that would amount to?

Just curious, would you have any opinion on the total number of murders that would amount to?

Supposedly humanity factors are supposed to carry over through death; but it's glitchy right now. You don't really get -300k in one sitting, after all.

-MONSTER

-1248.... however the only people I have killed were a group that shot at me in barazino, guess the retaliate mechanic has a timer. >.<

ITT: Bandit scum that I'm collecting the names of so I can murder on sight. Also, +2300 humanity.

Edited by Jorden

about 4200, but i'm seriously thinking of murdering some bean eaters rather than run round in a hideous plaid fucking shirt, the Shemagh seems much more appealing tbf..

Humanity is stupid. I got a murder directly after killing the guy that shot my team mate. My humanity is around 5k right now so it must have dropped for the "murder" otherwise it's be around 17k?