Sign in to follow this  
Red_Sky

Ghillie suit inventory mechanics question

Don't mind losing a ghillie suit. I do mind losing it to reasons that could've been easily prevented though.

After equipping the ghillie suit it is named "Civilian clothing" like camo clothing does, which I assume you puts you back to default skin and if memory serves me correctly, the name of the clothes changes back to its true form.

However, In looting a body, I accidentally swapped it into my victim's inventory whilst it was still in "civilian clothing" mode then retrieved it again.

Surely the game would still remember it as a ghillie suit right? (in case I put it into a tent)

well no cos you;d be wearing the ghillie suit, therefore the item in your victims inventory will be a civilian clothing

It should still be a civilian clothes regardless of accidentally putting in your "victim". What you actually put on your victim was the civilian clothes you had on when you changed into the ghillie it is not in fact a ghillies suit Hope that this helps

Edited by Corpselooter

The Ghillie suit is on your body ... the thing called "Civilan clothing" is ... "Civilian Clothing" ...

From what I've seen, it places your previous civilian clothing into that package. When you decide to take off the ghillie it will go back into the package and be a ghillie suit again. So regardless, any civilian clothing package will work.

you dont even need a civilian clothing.

you can wear a ghillie. go and put on a camo. the ghillie will go into your bag and you'll be wearing the camo

the OP is confused about mechanics clearly

• Like 2

i killed a guy wearing a gilly the other day... i couldn't get it off him as it wasn't in his inventory. should i have grabbed the civillian clothing from his body to see if it was the gilly he was wearing? it really confused me when i couldn't find the gilly in his inventory. in short: how do you retreive the gilly from a body?

You cant retrieve a Ghillie Suit from a body ...

Why do you assume "Civilian Clothing" is somehow a Ghillie Suit ... is your Revolver a Portal Gun?

• Like 4

You cant retrieve a Ghillie Suit from a body ...

Why do you assume "Civilian Clothing" is somehow a Ghillie Suit ... is your Revolver a Portal Gun?

Have you considered prior to this thread that I didn't know that there was a default civilian clothing equipped to your character?

Sorry I wasn't on your level.

Revolver a porta- what? shut the fuck up.

• Like 2

Have you considered prior to this thread that I didn't know that there was a default civilian clothing equipped to your character?

Sorry I wasn't on your level.

Revolver a porta- what? shut the fuck up.

Reading your own thread fail

• Like 2

Heh.

It works like this.

- Pick up ghillie suit. It shows as a brown package in your inventory labelled 'ghillie suit.'

- Equip ghillie suit.

- Your character is now wearing the ghillie suit. Your old clothes i.e. your old civilian clothing is now placed in a brown package in your inventory. It is labelled 'civilian clothing.'

For clarity

- You can ditch the civilian clothing if you like after you've changed. Unless you intend to change back, there is no need to keep it.

Edited by Warped_Jack

AHAHAHAHAHAAH! If a thread could be physically retarded, this would be just that. :D

• Like 2

shut up, geek. i know how to USE a gilly. i never keep my civillian clothing after i find one. also before yesterday i was never in any position to grab gear off a gilley'd up player i'd killed. now i know i can't grab it, that's good enough. i wanted it, though. he also had an L-85 AWS and an svd cammo and a range finder. i'm gonna counter-snipe the crap out of the twat-whistles making electro dangerous.

you don't know how to SPELL "ghillie". don't call people "geeks" because of your shortfalls.

• Like 2

oh boy... the hilarity of the internet. someone playing a alpha mod of a relatively unknown game calling someone a geek.

• Like 2

oh boy... the hilarity of the internet. someone playing a alpha mod of a relatively unknown game and bragging about how he picked up epic amazing omgwtf rare gear to counter snipe twat-whistles making electro dangerous calling someone a geek.

FYP

aka fixed your post (for the non-geeks ITT)

aka in this thread

LOL

laughing out loud

edit: aka = also known as ... welcome to the internet

Edited by NoRegrets

AHAHAHAHAHAAH! If a thread could be physically retarded, this would be just that. :D

Wow, this post earned beans :|

• Like 1

Wow, this post earned beans :|

Now your post earned beans ... Hungry?

Edited by NoRegrets
  • Like 2

I heard you like beans. so I gave you beans for giving beans for giving beans.

• Like 2