Wolfie-wolf

Decent SG server player

Hey, I'm fairly new to DayZ and I'm looking for some players to join in DayZ that play regularly on the Singaporean servers.

Does anyone know any Singaporean clans? I tried doing a search, and couldn't find any.

If not, does anyone know of a group, which isn't a clan, that would be willing to take me in? Like a squad?

P.S I only speak English and Danish, so I would prefer a English speaking group. Thank you =)

P.P.S I usually play on Sg #500

Edited by Wolfie-wolf

add me on steam Remy19

or just pm me your steam name.

I have a mic and am looking to find partner/s for dayz.

Hey, I'm fairly new to DayZ and I'm looking for some players to join in DayZ that play regularly on the Singaporean servers.

Does anyone know any Singaporean clans? I tried doing a search, and couldn't find any.

If not, does anyone know of a group, which isn't a clan, that would be willing to take me in? Like a squad?

P.S I only speak English and Danish, so I would prefer a English speaking group. Thank you =)

P.P.S I usually play on Sg #500

add me on steam Remy19

or just pm me your steam name.

I have a mic and am looking to find partner/s for dayz.

Hi guys, i'm looking for a long term partner in DayZ for SG servers too, add me in steam: Sadistic Reaper

I speak only English

i have a group of three singaporean players looking for a server which can save vehicles after server restart.

we looking to find more buddies ingame too.

importantly we looking for a stable server.