Sign in to follow this  
acutebluesmurf

Alot Of Hackers in NZ 18

I have been playing NZ 18 for awhile now, Just about every 3rd day it gets Hacked. It was highly Populated once before, but now there is an average of around 25 people at peak time. We were at our tents when this Hacker came in, He spawned himself at our tents and shot my mate, I managed to shoot him straight after. He then spawned me in the middle of no where and killed me. We tried kicking him with Multiple people. When he saw us trying to kick him he killed us everytime we'd go back into the game, We kept trying to kick him but than he was just spawning on me and my mates and gunning us down,Luckily i have a little Demo of him doing so. I'll have the demo up tomorrow

Loki is bad jesus is good.

Try asking for more active admins :). There are some tools out there now.

The NZ servers are a warzone lately. Apparantly they're operating out of NZ 04, and hopping over to attack other servers.

Hmm, After posting this just last night i have been hacked again on the same server NZ 18. There is a guy called McRonald he is a Clown ingame with a smoking bike, He spawns on me and both my mates and killed us. This shit is gettin' rediculous :\