Sign in to follow this  
conthefruiter

TRADE: M4A1 CCO SD with 6 and a half SD stanag mags

Hey dude... I would like to accept your trade offer. I will trade my M16A4 with ACOG and ghillie suit since I haven't got camo clothing. If you don't agree with the ghillie suit I can give you my SvD camo. Add me on skype and we can talk about this trade offer for more details.

Skype - iitz-xnero or I soh NeRo

Hope we can trade soon :)

• Like 1

Hey dude... I would like to accept your trade offer. I will trade my M16A4 with ACOG and ghillie suit since I haven't got camo clothing. If you don't agree with the ghillie suit I can give you my SvD camo. Add me on skype and we can talk about this trade offer for more details.

Skype - iitz-xnero or I soh NeRo

Hope we can trade soon :)

Sorry but I will not accept a guille and I've already got a SVD.

WOW just went into north barracks and on the floor what do you know a m16a2 m203 but wait in the last room theres a m4a1 holo m203. So happy right now. Anyone got any other offers im updating what i will like check up top.

WOW just went into north barracks and on the floor what do you know a m16a2 m203 but wait in the last room theres a m4a1 holo m203. So happy right now. Anyone got any other offers im updating what i will like check up top.

I ran into both of those in the north barracks earlier in the evening on a server last night... I wonder if you hit the same barracks I did. Because it sounds like they were in the same rooms as well in an otherwise empty north barracks.

If I didn't have my L85 I would of jumped on that M4A3 ACOG but I didn't. Plus I was carrying around an mk48 so I had no room :(

M4a3 CCO and A satchel charge that I got off a hacker? Steam:cyanideowns

No thanks satchels bring back bad memorys (stupid timers).

i got the camo clothes, just not the m203s, interested in doing like the gun + 2clips?