Sign in to follow this  
payn3y

I give in

I know there are lots of threads on hackers but i've just spent 3 days alive. Got myself a off road, gps, m107 and m16 etc. Driving along in my car without a car in the world when my legs are broken, i go into shock and everyone on the server dies. Brill! Over and out...

I don't know why people troll these threads.

As if it happens to them when they get a load of gear, I'm sure they'll be mad too.

It's happened to me far too many times.

Far too often do hackers ruin the game play for everyone.

Starting over fresh with nothing keeps the game interesting a fun. It sucks to get killed by a hacker trust me we have all been there but just brush your self off and head back in from the coast line. You will find gear again and possibly make a friend or enemy along the way.

I've been killed by hackers about 4 times now.

All times have been when i've been geared up, with Ghillie, Rangefinders, NVG etc etc.

All i can do is laugh about it. Yes it sucks, but making yet another pointless thread about it?

Hackers are like terrorists. The more people that give them coverage/attention the more they will do it.

THEY WANT you to cry and post threads like this. The sooner everyone just ignores them the better.

Hopefully they will all piss off once the next "big game" comes out.

• Like 1

I've been killed by hackers about 4 times now.

All times have been when i've been geared up, with Ghillie, Rangefinders, NVG etc etc.

All i can do is laugh about it. Yes it sucks, but making yet another pointless thread about it?

Hackers are like terrorists. The more people that give them coverage/attention the more they will do it.

THEY WANT you to cry and post threads like this. The sooner everyone just ignores them the better.

Hopefully they will all piss off once the next "big game" comes out.

I think they are already getting bored. Claiming that you made a hack for DayZ is akin to proudly saying you managed go the whole day without pissing yourself. They don't bother. That just leves the skiddies trying to feel powerful by annoying strangers. But now the veterans don't get mad. They just roll their eyes and call him a faggot and move servers.

Edited by PoisonedAl

Well I couldn't stay away. I'm now back in electro with a Enfield and 5 mags. Nothing else.

Going up the sniper hill to try a find a bandit to rape and rob. No point spending 3 days looting the gear myself anymore.

It happens frequently so what? It doesn't even take an hour to get fully geared again, who cares?

Really stop whining noobs -.- This is getting just as lame as bitching about the .50 cals.....

As if it happens to them when they get a load of gear, I'm sure they'll be mad too.

Yes, we are mad. However we don't bitch about it on the forums as we know this will achieve nothing.

Well this is funny. I joined a busy server with just my enfield and I spawned with an AS50 Thermal and every item in the game. So another hacked server,,,,

It's happened to me far too many times.

Far too often do hackers ruin the game play for everyone.

its happened to me and i didnt bitch a about it on a forum like a child , respawn and get on with it