Strawberri92

Looking for someone to play with.

Hi there. I'm looking for someone to play with! I'm new, so I have pretty much the basics. I have everything I need to survive off of animals and water supplies. Please let me know if you're interested! ^-^ Thanks. Also I'm stranded in a house and I'm scared to come out. Somewhere south of the NW air field in one of the residential areas beginning with a "P" ... x_x;

Pustoshka??

m8 plz give us more info about yourself, how old are u, time zone u live in...etc..

i am near Pustoshka...If u are in trouble i can help you but today i can play only after 20:00 GMT+1...

GL&HF

damn u Canadians :P i wont to move to Canada....u for sure don’t have hot summers (like 43 celsius) and u have lots of snow during winter....i am jealous.. :D :lol:

Edited by snowcrAsh42

Hey everyone! Who wants to play some DayZ? Join the steam group DayZCAN in the steam search and join we are always up to date we have people on 24hr a day, wanna join us as we rise to victory? We shall fight along are brothers and bring victory into are hearts! Join now.We are having an awesome adventure so far.