Sign in to follow this  
JpAnon

DayZ is a total success!

This game is so exciting, the endless running around finding nothing but awesome gear and it is excellent how you have to find parts to fix a car. There is no teamwork in this game at all, that is what pleases me most about this game, the humans are more dangerous than the noclip zombies. It is meant to be a zombie game, but since I've been playing this game, I've only been killed 3 times in total by zombies, but hundreds of times by humans. Walking or running around for hours trying to find loot just to get killed by a human player makes the game stimulating and intriguing, There is no teamwork at all, except the voluntary kind where you never know if you are going to be backstabbed. I am definitely going to play this game more, it could have been bad had there been fully repaired vehicle spawns and a system where people are punished for PVP. My latest fun experience was tonight, I managed to pick up a good amount of loot and was crossing a bridge and saw a fellow player getting attacked by a swarm of zombies, So I went to his aid and help kill all of them and soon as the last zombie was dead, He turned around and shot me dead. This happens often in the game, I think it is wonderful, the risk vs reward element that forces you to think about your every action. My only complaint is that it is full of whiners who want everything spoonfed to them, If the shit hit the fan in the real world, It be fucking humans I be most scared off because humans can be either the most altruistic angels or the most dastardly devils.

This game is so exciting' date=' the endless running around finding nothing but awesome gear and it is excellent how you have to find parts to fix a car. There is no teamwork in this game at all, that is what pleases me most about this game, the humans are more dangerous than the noclip zombies. It is meant to be a zombie game, but since I've been playing this game, I've only been killed 3 times in total by zombies, but hundreds of times by humans. Walking or running around for hours trying to find loot just to get killed by a human player makes the game stimulating and intriguing, There is no teamwork at all, except the voluntary kind where you never know if you are going to be backstabbed. I am definitely going to play this game more, it could have been bad had there been fully repaired vehicle spawns and a system where people are punished for PVP. My latest fun experience was tonight, I managed to pick up a good amount of loot and was crossing a bridge and saw a fellow player getting attacked by a swarm of zombies, So I went to his aid and help kill all of them and soon as the last zombie was dead, He turned around and shot me dead. This happens often in the game, I think it is wonderful, the risk vs reward element that forces you to think about your every action. My only complaint is that it is full of whiners who want everything spoonfed to them, If the shit hit the fan in the real world, It be fucking humans I be most scared off because humans can be either the most altruistic angels or the most dastardly devils.

[/quote']

WoW is still open for subscription.

This game is so exciting' date=' the endless running around finding nothing but awesome gear and it is excellent how you have to find parts to fix a car. There is no teamwork in this game at all, that is what pleases me most about this game, the humans are more dangerous than the noclip zombies. It is meant to be a zombie game, but since I've been playing this game, I've only been killed 3 times in total by zombies, but hundreds of times by humans. Walking or running around for hours trying to find loot just to get killed by a human player makes the game stimulating and intriguing, There is no teamwork at all, except the voluntary kind where you never know if you are going to be backstabbed. I am definitely going to play this game more, it could have been bad had there been fully repaired vehicle spawns and a system where people are punished for PVP. My latest fun experience was tonight, I managed to pick up a good amount of loot and was crossing a bridge and saw a fellow player getting attacked by a swarm of zombies, So I went to his aid and help kill all of them and soon as the last zombie was dead, He turned around and shot me dead. This happens often in the game, I think it is wonderful, the risk vs reward element that forces you to think about your every action. My only complaint is that it is full of whiners who want everything spoonfed to them, If the shit hit the fan in the real world, It be fucking humans I be most scared off because humans can be either the most altruistic angels or the most dastardly devils.

[/quote']

WoW is still open for subscription.

I think you meant to post in this thread: http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9228.

Nice edginess Brosef! Where is the like button xD?!