thompson97

Looking to fix another Helicopter....

Hey, so I fixed a helicopter up last night but was tired and forgot to save it when I landed at my camp, so on the server restart it dissappeared:(, However if I can get hold of engine parts I will be able to fix another helicopter up, you can either give me the parts or just come along and help me build the helicopter?

P.S. I am 14 so don't complain:/

You are not understanding a few things.

Saving vehicles only saves items stored within not repairs or placement. In dumbdate version 1.7.2.5 vehicles are vanishing upon server restart,this may be the cause of your problem. Or it could be that it was just stolen by someone in a legit or non legit way(teleporting ect).

If you plan to save your hard work be sure to play on a 2.4 server,be sure to park the chopper in a non obvious place far away from tents and especially other vehicles as those are teleporter magnets.

There are issues with chopper respawns as well. Choppers are respawning where they crash after server restarts. If you DC and crash,are shot down and crash then it will respawn where it goes down.

If in an open field it can be flown off with a restart.

If in the water: wait 7 days and go get it at the island.

If in the woods: maybe clear trees with Ural/push chopper, if trees too big,wait 7 days,recover from the island.

Oh and pray no one touches it for 7 days or the timer is reset for another 7 days.

Edited by Bushmaster14

Even if the chopper is fine and not damaged and parked at my camp, will it dissappear and respawn after 7 days? or no?

Version 1.7.2.5? Probably as soon as the server restarts which is usually 24H at the minimum and as often as every 6 hours. Depends who the admin is and the settingd.

Version 1.7.2.4? Only if stolen

Edited by Bushmaster14

Yeah, I'm gonna fix a new chopper up on a .4 server then, would save alot of effort:D Thanks dude, really helped me, maybe we could play together sometime?