Sign in to follow this  
fisty42

Looking for people to run with, I have a group, we can help you out!

Hey

I was looking for more people to join our squad, we have like 6 guys. I was looking for some new faces if they wanted to join up. We do have a server, we can supply you with some gear, but currently our server admin hasn't been on so you'll just have to wait a bit if you want gear, but other than that I'm all ears to some new guys to roll with.

Hey

I was looking for more people to join our squad, we have like 6 guys. I was looking for some new faces if they wanted to join up. We do have a server, we can supply you with some gear, but currently our server admin hasn't been on so you'll just have to wait a bit if you want gear, but other than that I'm all ears to some new guys to roll with.

This all sounds intresting. But it would sound even more intresting if you would for example name a few stuff you guys do when you gang up? Are you only on one server or are you playing on multiple servers? Etc etc.

Anyway, I wouldnt mind seeing some new friendly faces as long as I get some more info so I dont end up in surrounded by people who really just typed here on the forums to get another innocent soul to kill! xD

I am fluent in english so as long there's english speaking I will have no problem, and according to the guys I normaly play with I seem to be "random and fun to be around with" take it as you want it I guess! xD

My current gear is (which might change):

- Ghillie Suit

- Alice Backpack

- G17

- M4A3 CCO

- M4A1 HWS M203

- Binoculars

- Map

- Box Of Matches

- (Military) Flashlight

- Compass

- Clock