Jenga22

ZAS Clan 2nd Stage of Recruitment (Join Quickly slots going fast)

ZAS Recruitment Is now on its Second Stage.

If you havn't seen our previous recruitment posts, we are a UK based clan with 20+ members ranging from 16+ years of age, we are a semi-serious clan who loves to play DayZ and even play other games on the side. If you are bored playing on your own then we are the clan for you, we dont mind if your a well skilled player or just starting it out, we will help you anyway.

All you need to do to apply to need to meet certain requirements:

You Need to Be 16

Have a Mic and Teamspeak

Be Mature and Respectful

And Most Importantly...Have Fun!

And also you will need to Fill out an application form with the following included:

• Name

• In-game Name

• What Games you Play

• Experience on DayZ/Gaming

• Why do you want to join?

The application will be either read by me or one of the senior members of the clan, if we accept your application we will PM you on this forums with the Teamspeak and website Details and our Home server Info.

If you are still Unsure about the clan, watch this Recruitment Video!

We hope to see you soon

Jenga22

I have a couple of questions:

- This a EU based clan?

- Im not native in English although i speak it fluently, would that be a problem?

- Where do i apply?

Name: Semi Miloudi

In-Game name: Semi

What game you play: I play Dota 2, Magicka, Tower wars, no problem getting moar games :P

Experience on DayZ/Gaming: Im gaming every day, i bought DayZ 2 days ago, i know pretty much all the basics but im eager to learn!

Why do you want to join: I want to join your clan, first of all because im playing DayZ alone and its really boring, and i want to be part of a nice community, also i feel like Team work is very is crucial

Also applied on the link you posted above, didnt see it first.

Edited by Jetro

Name: Marcus

in game name: Marcus

what games you play: Dirt3, sleeping dogs, diablo3, maplestory, and a bunch of games on xbox

Experience on Dayz/gaming: I been playing games as long as i can remember but i just bought dayz 3 days ago, still getting the hang of it

why do you want to join: I want to join your clan because it sucks playing by yourself and im looking for some down to earth ppl to play with and hopefully help me get better at this game and eventually become an asset to the team.

• Name: Adam

• In-game Name: The Smashing Brit

• What Games you Play: Dayz, Blacklight Retribution,Left 4 Dead 2 ; even though those arent really clan games except dayz i would be happy to buy any other games ZAS plays.

• Experience on DayZ/Gaming: I have played for 3 months

• Why do you want to join? I really want a good clan.I've been searching for one that will let me in yet I''ve always been turned down because of being 15 And 5months.Please make an exception for me as im a tactical person who will obey orders and help out in anyway i can, whilst acting mature and not getting worked up about dying or bad moments

• Name: Luke

• In-game Name: spooner

• What Games you Play: Tactical shooters / RPGS

• Experience on DayZ/Gaming: Been playing dayz for around 2 months mostly going solo apart from the odd time that i meet people who dont just execute me on sight and the longest that i have managed to stay alive is 21 days until i fell and twisted my ankle and didnt have morphine.

• Why do you want to join?: I want a more focused and dedicated group so that i can experience the mod in all its glory

• Name: Chandler
  • In game name: Chandler
  • What Games you play: I have experience in everything, and in being in clans/groups in all different types of games. Right now i really only play dayz because its a great game and i dont really want to play anything else.
  • Experience on DayZ/Gaming: been playing dayz for around 2 weeks now, still not an expert, but i wouldnt consider myself a noob either. May have a few stupid questions here or there, but i have the ability to contribute to clan.
  • Why do you want to join? I have been playing dayz by myself the whole time except for the time i find some stranger who end up killing me an hour later. I want to be part of a fun group that can trust each other and just all around have a good time playing.