neilff

I'm embarrassed to post this....

...but I don't care because you can enjoy a good laugh at my expense.

• Like 11

Hahaha, yes, beans for you balls...that would have been embarrassing for me too!

Damn those bush lurking little cheeky monkey's!

Edited by Bare Thrylls

This video is pretty much DayZ In a Nutshell: Scumbags killing Scumbags killing Scumbags killing Scumbags killing Scumbags killing Scumbags killing Scumbags killing Scumbags killing Scumbags killing Scumbags killing Scumbags...

Best part is....."They got tags on and everything, we should be able to see these people easily." lol. You got beans for posting an embarrassing video anyway.

• Like 1

Haha!

Finally a short DayZ video...

They're the only type of DayZ videos I upload. Can't STAND the fucking 20 minute videos.

• Like 1

Lol'd karma is a bitch.

Not to put people down or anything but sniping noobs that has no chance to defened themselves is kind of low...

I must admit i've done it a few times (low geared, not unarmed) but at least not with TAGS, come on :/

Edited by Steppwolf

I would find it amusing the but the last sentence kinda rocked me. "Its shit like this that makes me wanna quit this game".. Shit like wat? You, not checking your surroundings? Not intended as flaming just saying don't blame the game for your own faults.

you deserve it going to elektro with as50s...you guys too scared to go fight people with gear?

Your pretending that everyone doesn't have an AS50 due to 99% of gear in the game being duped.

HAHAHAHAHAA! thats what happens when you camp elektro, noob sniping is for peeps affraid to go toe to toe with geared players... but thanks for the post i had a good laugh, way to laugh at yourself.

now, what have we learned?

LOL ITT two of the best DayZ videos I have seen all month. Beans for both of you guys!

Your pretending that everyone doesn't have an AS50 due to 99% of gear in the game being duped.

Youre*, also 99% of people in elekttro dont have as50s

you deserve it going to elektro with as50s...you guys too scared to go fight people with gear?

Has to be the most common response in this forum. I Guess people are too dumb to realize that if people are too scared to go fight people with "gear", then they go to elektro. You realize if that is true, there are going to be people in Elektro with gear since they are too afraid to go to Stary. Plenty of geared players go to Elektro and Cherno. Why? Because it's near the coast and if you die you don't have to run 7k meters to get back to their gear to only find out it's hidden. So no, it's not that people are afraid..It's just people like you are too dumb to understand that. So, good day sir.

Edited by Ajvkorn

Has to be the most common response in this forum. I Guess people are too dumb to realize that if people are too scared to go fight people with "gear", then they go to elektro. You realize if that is true, there are going to be people in Elektro with gear since they are too afraid to go to Stary. Plenty of geared players go to Elektro and Cherno. Why? Because it's near the coast and if you die you don't have to run 7k meters to get back to their gear to only find out it's hidden. So no, it's not that people are afraid..It's just people like you are too dumb to understand that. So, good day sir.

thats probably the dumbest reason ive ever heard. if youre doing that then its to just kill people for no reason, and the majority of what you kill is fresh spawns. if you want to kill people for no reason go play CoD. it is alot more exciting fighting people at the airfield or starry. just saying grow some balls, its very rare that i encounter someone pussy sniping at cherno or elektro and when i do its a hacker, also why would it matter where you die? you arent going to have enough time to run back to your body on the coast before it gets looted or hidden, unless youre playing on a recruit server full of noobs maybe.

The people are afraid of running back to their bodies 7K away only to find out their body is buried. You twat.

I love the arguments my video has created... lol

It was karma, we found the AS50s in a duping tent..... decided to go to Elektro to make a stupid video clip, and this is what happened. Karma.

what's more embarrassing is how your teammate had no awareness of where the shot came from nor what gun was used, had plenty of time to react and died anyways

also the nameplate comment was good