Sign in to follow this  

* Server this happened on. NZ 04

* Time that it happened including your timezone. 15:30 NZST GMT+12

* What happened during the incident. I would of brought this up to the server operators but they are sending all reports here. http://games.orcon.net.nz/forums/index.php/topic,263.0.html.

Server NZ 04 now has a community of semi-permanent hackers. Weapon crates & URAL's full of all the guns are outside the towns ALL the time now. Hacker teleports all the players to one area and says help yourself. Server is almost unplayable if trying to keep to the original game.

This is what happens when you shag too many sheep.

The OP is spot on about "Server NZ 04 now has a community of semi-permanent hackers." I caught Mocksey [1TS] teleporting and spawning weapon crates for his buddies. "1TS" is the orcon teamspeak clan that includes an orcon admin.

Edited by That Cat

Guess I'll take that kneejerk as a confirmation. Maybe tell your mates not to die huddled around weapon boxes in cherno if they're trying to stay in the closet. <_<

Not my mates...but before I go accusing server host clans of hacking I wanted to check you were not one of these "good guy" hackers that just seemed to be in the right place at the right time. So just to be sure...you only saw them around one of these hacked crates, so you didn't see them hacking. See you didn't answer my question.