Shawn22Moore

Starting 3-6 Person group

Hey Survivors,

I have been playing for about 34 hours worth of this game and have accumulated a lot of supplies, I have seen many bad and good players and am currently playing with two others. More and more each time I play I keep wanting to start a actual group, I have a tent and so does my friend, and we have barbed wire too. We are looked to start a camp, and start looting towns and cities and reporting back to the camp. Just for fun, and we will not kill on spot, only kill zombies if necessary and kill bandits as well. NEVER kill another survivor if they do not pose a threat. If you are interested in Playing with us follow the steps below.

Must be 16 years or older, experience is preferred but not required, and mature. Know how to listen and respond in bad situations(Zombies chasing you)

I am eastern time for the record, if you could tell me your time that would help too. And preferred weapon, etc. Thank you!

Add me on Steam: 22_Hawk_22

Add me on Skype: Shawn.Moore25

Email me: Shawn22moore@gmail.com

You must reply to this topic(Any of the above communications will work, preferably email me)

I am looking forward to playing with my fellow survivors, I will not give out location and other details of myself in game until we speak over Skype. Don't be afraid to join us even if your new!

Thank you for reading!

You're Fellow Survivor,

Shawn

Would you mind emailing me it'll be easier for me to respond right now(on my phone) shawn22moore@gmail.com

And I don't mind how new you are as long as your willing to work together.

I am looking for some people.

played for a few weeks now, 60hours

21 years, on european timeline, whatever that is aside from you

If you wanna talk, add me on skype? (Y)

Added you, Hope you are on soon I would like to play son, But I will also be playing later tonight!

hey i would like to be part of this group. the only problem is i dont meet the prefered age (im 14). i am not a squeaker or have a loud voice. i have a fairly low voice and like to communicate about the game or situations. i am not new to this game. i know all the advanced stuff such as what each weapon sounds like and i know were all the cars, trucks, helicopters, ect spawn. if i get accepted in dayz i have a m14 acog sight (it does 8000 damage and can shoot 600 meters and takes DMR mags)(its basicaly a dmr with no scope) and i have many other supplys such as food water blood packs morphine and other stuff. i am canadian western time

Thank you for reading,

Sincerly vGxDeltaz

Edited by vGxDeltaz

I would love to join. Im 16 Eastern time zone. Playing the game for about 30 hours all by myself and would really love to have some friends in case I get hurt and need blood etc. My favorite weapon is mostly the fn fal, as50 and akm

Edited by PedobearMlG

Would Love to join! Ive been playing for over a month now and im on almost everyday.

Alright guys I'm glad you all are interested but email me its to hard to communicate on her my email is in the post email me and or message me on Skype. I will accept basically anyone who is willing to play maturely. I will be on around noon eastern time tomorrow by cherno I will give you the server when you contact me via email or Skype message. Thank you for your interest I look forward to seeing you all!

Alright guys I'm glad you all are interested but email me its to hard to communicate on her my email is in the post email me and or message me on Skype. I will accept basically anyone who is willing to play maturely. I will be on around noon eastern time tomorrow by cherno I will give you the server when you contact me via email or Skype message. Thank you for your interest I look forward to seeing you all!

I have added you on Steam and Skype, sorry for not being able to email you, for some reason it wouldn't allow me to send the email. Look forward to playing with you!

-EDIT-

Forgot to mention that I am in GMT and I play in the evening and at night the most, been playing for a few weeks and I'm on pretty much everyday.

Edited by Insanity Stroke

Insanity I will accept your request on Skype and I will be on at noon my time I believe that's 5pm your time can you play then?

ok nice, I have sent to a request on skype. do i still need to email you?

Smoktup240 you are not wise are you? You can not state someone is immature if you have not spoken with me? I am not thread stealer I post my thread in people who ask for a group or look for friends, please review what you say before I report you.