Sign in to follow this  
TrueGrits

Silly bandits your camp is not safe, from the ninja

Well gents I got me a pair of bandits today who setup shop in the woods by the barracks at the NWAF. These guys were gear farming tenet full of gear and ammo, spamming 50 cals at zomibes xD. I mean were just out right dying to be found and gunned down. I prone my way into there AO 3 tents setup right next to each other. As I was slow crawled closer to those tents, 2 guys run right by me from the rear not even thinking tho be stealthy or look to see if everything was ok, I mean I was in the grass in the open any one would have saw me if they were paying close attention. they stop at the tents and move into the barracks I waited for there return SD m4 at the ready. they came back stop at the tents one had Zed aggro he stopped to draw his side arm 5 shots to the head combat logged but died doing so. The other tried booking it I shot him up combat logged but logged back in and passed out in front of me I put two in his head. took his 50 took mags from the tents. I swear if i had C4 id blow up those tents but i didn't so i camped them for a hour then left.

morel of the store scout your AO before rolling in you never now if some one is in the bush waiting to light you up

You really think it matters that you killed them the way tents are currently broken?