georgabl@gmail.com

Battleye Script Restriction #41

Everytime I've tried to connect to my regular server today I recieve a Battleye Script Restriction #41 error message. I'm not sure what this means and if anyone can help me find out any solutions that would be awesome. The server also says 0/40 everytime I look at it so I don't think I'm the only one who has that problem. US2387

• Like 2

I am the admin for that server, I am looking into the problem. You are not the only one having the problem!

• Like 1

I am having the same issue on my server, it happend only after I updated the scripts.txt, i had kept the old one as a backup and will try that, that may be the problem?

• Like 1

If you find a fix, please let me know, am looking to, but I tried putting the previous script back prior to this "update" they said to use, but its giving the same restriction..

• Like 1

After a couple restarts that didnt work, I turned the server off for 15 minutes and turned it back on and it works, but only with the previous script.txt.

• Like 1

This has happened to me and players on my server after the last update. I've tried reverting but everyone started getting #94. I hope Battle Eye gets it's shit together.

• Like 1

Has anyone found a fix? When we try and roll back the scripts.txt file to a working one the server control panel says the server is "starting" but its not...

• Like 1

Any fixes yet? Today I update the Battleye Improved Security #3 dated 08/31/2012. No one can now join our server US 1601. EVERYONE gets kicked for Battleye Script Restriction #41. When I reinstall Battleye Improved Security #2, EVERYONE gets kicked for Battleye Script Restriction #94.

ANY FIXES?

• Like 1

Same problem here. Can't play, so can't interact with my tent. Probably gonna lose all my shit.

Feelsbadman.jpg

• Like 1

I haven't seen any fixes on this. I'm not able to log into any server at all because of this error. Is there something I need to update?

• Like 1

Everyone who connects to my server is now getting auto-kicked for this scrip restricted, including myself.

Can someone please urgently advise how to fix this?

I have updated scripts.txt to the latest: http://code.google.c.../browse/filters

I have updated BEServer.dll to the latest, along with BEClient.dll.

Nothing has worked and now no one can play on my server! :(

• Like 1

Same here, it started today, instantly after i killed some other survivor, does that have something to do with it maybe?

• Like 1

This may only be a short term fix, but it was happening to me so I starting messing around trying to fix it and found that if you roll back your arma 2 beta patch to an earlier version, then reinstall the latest one it goes away. Hope it works for everyone else!!

• Like 3

This may only be a short term fix, but it was happening to me so I starting messing around trying to fix it and found that if you roll back your arma 2 beta patch to an earlier version, then reinstall the latest one it goes away. Hope it works for everyone else!!

I tried it, it works for me so far, thanks a lot for sharing this :D you earned my beans.

Hey guys,

Using the "Patch to a previous Arma2 beta" worked for me as a temp fix, but i had a hunch. Reading up on some stories of people, what they were doing while they got kicked made an idea form in my head, it was more of a hunch really, but i tried it out and now i can play on Up-To-Date Servers again without getting kicked (so far atleast, don't take it as a fix just because it worked for me)

Here's what i did.

-Patch down to the second latest Arma 2 beta version.

-log out and restart your DayZcommander (i do not know if this works on SixLauncher)

-patch up to the latest version again

-cross all your fingers and toes that it won't kick you (this one is optional)

-enjoy the game again

As for WHY this works, i have not the slightest idea or clue. My guess is that the serverfilter-scripts somehow got messed up with the patch(1.7.4.4 and the newest arma2 version) and that the servers see any change in your character (becomming a bandit/hero, changing clothes or stuff like that) as a "violation" and thus restrict you from accessing those changed files. By playing/saving on an "underpatches" server, you get access to those files and the change happens on the server that isn't on the newest versions and when you patch up again, the latest-patch servers won't recognize it as a "change" anymore, but as a constant that has always been like that. I've tested this on 3 different latest-version servers and i didn't get kicked, didn't lose any of my progress or gear and can play again completely normal.

Of course this is also just a temporary fix i guess, if it is one at all, but honestly, it can't hurt to try :)

hey guys,

is this problem fixed now?

if not can somebody please descripe step by step how i can downgrade my arma 2 to the second latest beta patch?

i got the retailversion of arma2 operation arrowhead.

best regards,

wh1tey

with one of the new beta patches i got no more problems to connect.

Edited by wh1tey

How do I roll it back :(?