Sign in to follow this  
Mark88

Need some help here with the hatchet please

Ok, so the hatchet is a main weapon and only way to use it is if you drop and or put in pack your other main weapon?

I have a shotgun and just found a hatchet, my pack is full, but I want hatchet to cut firewood, so can I drop shotgun, pick up hatchet and place in tool belt, then pick shotgun back up....ah, gonna try it, don't know why im being such a coward, lol.

hes right, nothing to fear about.. Although I have found that if you drop weapons sometimes (Especially the hatchet) on a slope or hill, it can disappear. When you want to cut wood, go to forest and right click hatchet in tool belt. No need to actually wield it.

hes right, nothing to fear about.. Although I have found that if you drop weapons sometimes (Especially the hatchet) on a slope or hill, it can disappear. When you want to cut wood, go to forest and right click hatchet in tool belt. No need to actually wield it.

Oh so I won't need to drop main weapon to cut wood? that's awesome. Also, don't think I needed to drop main weapon to pick up hatchet as it put it right into my tool belt.

You can put the hatchet in your inventory and just right click > harvest wood to get some wood. :D