Puuberr

How much bandwidth does DayZ use per hour?!?!??!?

i need to know how much Bandiwdth per hour dayZ uses i wanna play bad, and ive play'd a couple times but when i press "P"

in game and click on my name it says my bandiwdth is 1023 1023 1023 and it goes down lowest ive seen is 500 500 500

what dooes it mean and how much of it is it useing cuz i only got 120G per month of bandwidth

Please comment!

I played DayZ a bit on my phone which provided a bandwidth graph. It uses about 800MB/6hours, 133.3333MB/hr, 38KB/sec.

who still buys internet with a limit you can download?

Every single comcast customer.

companies offer cheap internet with high speed and limitied traffic. inexpierienced ppl take that and think they have cheaper and better than they firends. But when they understand that they will reach their limit in few days than it is too late to canel the deal becouse they signed for a fixed period of time.

Of course internet companies will never tell you if you dont ask that you can teoreticly rich your montly limit in few days and that is case where you can demand end of contract. But ppl dont know and to save few euro's they take cheaper which at the end of month become twice more expensive than regular flat rate internet.

This is especialy problem in low standard countries like eastern europe for example. 75% of ppl take limit internet and screw them self : ) when they see that is not cheaper at all and next time they take full internet without limit.

who still buys internet with a limit you can download?

Belgium IIRC

Most ISPs in Canada limit caps. Depending on package the average person with an average package is capped at 80GB a month. There are a few small companies that offer unlimited bandwidth up here but not many. But for OP, doesn't used much, my cap is 80GB and my gf and I play together, don't see much increase in bandwidth. The server doesn't have much to track to the client, just where you are, what you're looking at, where you shoot and your inventory. Not like Minecraft where the server has to keep track of billions of blocks.