Sign in to follow this  
Mango (DayZ)

Third person without numberpad?

Is there a way to get into third person without having a numberpad:huh:

My laptop does not have a way to give me a numberpad either. :-/

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Indeed there is, just go to options and then the keybindings section. From there, you'll want to scroll down the big list until you see "Toggle View", just click on that and it'll let you choose what key you want to bind it to from there. Since a lot of different keys are already bound, I suggest either the Home or Insert key, it's what I use.

Indeed there is' date=' just go to options and then the keybindings section. From there, you'll want to scroll down the big list until you see "Toggle View", just click on that and it'll let you choose what key you want to bind it to from there. Since a lot of different keys are already bound, I suggest either the Home or Insert key, it's what I use.

[/quote']

I didn't see it yesterday but i possibly missed it. I'll check again.

Ty for the fast response!

Indeed there is' date=' just go to options and then the keybindings section. From there, you'll want to scroll down the big list until you see "Toggle View", just click on that and it'll let you choose what key you want to bind it to from there. Since a lot of different keys are already bound, I suggest either the Home or Insert key, it's what I use.

[/quote']

I didn't see it yesterday but i possibly missed it. I'll check again.

Ty for the fast response!

maybe it helps you. when you are in the controls and didnt find it again. searchc for the option top right to change it to show you only infantry controls.