Sign in to follow this  
Nemesis2290

New player looking for help?

Hi, I just learned about this game last night believe it or not! I consider myself a pretty hardcore gamer, and to not even hear about it til last night must mean I am a very sheltered person! xD

All joking aside, I'm looking for a team of survivors to possibly help me along the most likely steep learning curve. I have played several FPS games on PC, so I'm not a total noob, but I've heard ArmAII has a unique and difficult learning curve.

So basically, anyone that's willing to help me out, thank you! I could definitely use it!

ill help also. i know a lil more than the basics so we can learn together

Alright, sounds cool guys :) Maybe we can help each other out in getting started. My steam is Nemesis22901

hey i'm basically in the same boat as for hearing about the game last night from a friend and being decently rounded with computer fps but my friends all have macs..lame i know but i def need help from some survivors as well so like others have said maybe we can all just group up together and figure some stuff out. my steam is ingloriouscrack. i dont have a character running in DayZ because i have gotten killed twice now. once was my own fault lol. joined a veteran game cuz i wasn't paying attention and got owned by a horde. other time was weird. i was walking around found a survivor and he told me if i ran he would shoot so i stood still and then all of a sudden i was wearing his gillie suit and then was swimming in the street? super weird. stood up and walked up stairs in a building and died. regardless. i would really appreciate any help someone or a group could give me. just add me or pm me. i have nothing for anyone to take fyi. not even beans.