Sign in to follow this  
Collasal45

My bones are made of pancake mix.

For some reason i am having the trouble of both getting stranded bleeding, and/or breaking my legs. I have not found a band aid in like 2 days, im starting to get worried, and my bones break at just one Z hitting me when i am not bleeding nor swarmed!

Are other people having this issue?

any time ur blood is below 10K, i believe the Zombels have a chance to break ur legs with 1 hit..

always try to stay as full of HP as you can.

Pancakes. Vegemite. omfg.

Morphine, always have it. Blood, keep over ten all the time..give yourself a 1k buffer. Under 9 you will need vegemite for those cakes.

They say random broken bones is a very rare bug but it happens to me a lot, several times now when i'm just crawling through grass my leg has snapped.

On of my funniest moments in this game was when I finally found my first pair of nvg in the barracks and then broke my leg opening a door. I then crawled out and was sniped on my way to meeting with my buddy.

Edited by Zombie Jesus

Dried spaghetti bones master-race reporting in.

How to not not-die from a broken leg everytime: Walk to the supermarket, get an ALICE pack, crouch-run to the nearest hospital, fill your backpack with 14 Morphine Auto-injectors and 6 rusted cans (this is very important), crawl to the nearest fire-station, procure a weapon (this will be used soon), climb to the top of the firestation and proceed to not get shot, then proceed to not hitting prone and vaulting over the edge. Throw a tin can into the air and shoot it with your gun before it touches the ground. If you can do this 6 times consecutively the God's will be appeased and your legs shall not be broken in a frivolous manner. If you cannot achieve this: you will need those 14 morphine auto-injectors, mainly because of the zombies climbing the ladder and the people shooting at you. Good luck.

Edited by puppetworx
  • Like 1

A break or fracture from being mauled by a ravenous undead hardly seems unrealistic to me. The unrealistic aspect is that it can be cured by morphene. It should require a splint, bandage and morphene, and involve an extended and painful procedure where you lose a significant amount of blood.

I was just eating some pancakes.

If only there were some organization out there that would rush to inject you full of wonderful drugs on a whim for some sick sense of amusement.

any time ur blood is below 10K, i believe the Zombels have a chance to break ur legs with 1 hit..

always try to stay as full of HP as you can.

i was @ 12000 and still broked!

I like how people are trying to make it your fault somehow, telling you to always have morphine. Just because there is a workaround for a broken feature doesn't mean it's okay.