Sign in to follow this  
Monoxide3009

US 1252 - Already? Really?

We have had our server up and running for a total of, ohhh, 4-5 hours... Maybe... And we have already had 2 hacks. One was a mass kill, and the other was random teleprot kills.

We have been fighting to get our server up and running properly for a good month or two now, and we cant even play on our own server due to hackers... I know battleeye is 'getting better' but seriously, hacking should not be this rampant.

Date: Aug 20, 2012

Time: 6:30 - 7 pm CST

Server: US 1252 [WOLF]

What: Mass kill

I am done playing until hackers are at least toned down a little... I get that its not that easy to get rid of it completely, but this is rediculous.

Monoxide[WOLF]

They are there now... At least 3 of them. Spawning in Heli's, guns, car parts... Our server host just left for work and will be gone for a few days, so the rest of the members have very little admin rights...

Yep, within the first couple of hours hacking was rampant. People spawning a bus, and helicopters, and doing mass kills, the worst were the ones that were riding a boat around on dry land, I took a ride with them to see how they did it. Some how when they take off they are in the water again then they stop and are on land. It was complete crap, had to ban some people, we will review the log in a few days when the server owner gets back from being on the road for his job.

So many people were hacking it was hard to even narrow it down, what we did was to stop the hacking best we could. We will not hesitate to do it again this is getting out of hand. We lost a lot of play time due to kids hacking ... yes they were kids they were talking on mic when I was riding with them, which I did to see it all for myself. I think we will have to turn on player tags to identify people in the future.