Sign in to follow this  
LoNiC

DE 1243 repeated hacking

* Server this happened on:

- DE 1243

* Time that it happened including your timezone.

- repeated hack activity between GMT 10.30 pm and 11.30 pm

* What happened during the incident.

1. mass teleport to a place left of kamyshovo followed by ~8 kills (those guys who didnt log out fast enough)

2. Friend and me managed to log out fast enough and whe decided to relog on the same server to see what is going on as we both didnt have any valuable gear that we could have lost. We looted some stuff from the dead bodies that where laying around and hided in the bushes. Then we saw a team of ~4-8 people coming with vehicles and helicopters trying to scout and loot the cheating place (likely friends of the hacker who collect the gear (they where obviously well organized). We started shooting them killed 2 and I got killed finally, my friend logged out.

3. After revive Electro had a burning texture layed over the city

4. a bit later the hacker let everybody dance

5. a bit later the left people on the server where lifted in the air

6. after restart mass teleport to the hacker again with killing of about 3-4 people (only) again (this was ~ 11:25 pm gmt time)

edit: during relog the message "angela merkel the goddess of europe lets you dance" was shown as well as during those dancing episodes itself.

--------------------

now since 11.30pm gmt it seems quiet (since 10 minutes) but I will report further activity here!

Why the hell cant I identify hackers on my fucking own server and ban them? It is ridiculous. This all happens on our (me and the friend who played with me) own server. Why do we fucking pay for it if we cant even ban hackers?

p.s. is there any trick how to identify the hackers name when such stuff happens?

Edited by LoNiC

Look in "remoteexec.log" in your battleeye folder and you should be able to see the players name, id, and IP.