Sign in to follow this  
mwalkerworld@aol.com

Post here If your server isnt saving Properly So we can see HOW big of a problem it is

I started this because I want to see how many servers are not saving correctly. It used to work.

Just throw a replie and server name if you want. Helo wont save a bus will save in a area but not items. a dirt bike I have will save. But not items. The only Items I have that save are pre 1.7.2.5 and pre latest beta patches. We have rolled back and forward and tried different combos of server files but so far no luck.

I know its in beta but Jesus it did work. Like I suggested in another Forum post today If it is a high Id Issue. Remove Low level Id`s of junk like cans and Give the Id`s to good t hings like Helos and Vehicles. If it is a My sql data base Issue Id volunteer and sign a NDA . IM familiar with NDA`s IM gov contractor currently On Blackhawks. BLAABLAA

I could go on forever. But IM sure we have the ability in this community to help. With out wanting anything in return but a solid game to buy in a few months.

Mike

• Like 1

Twice it has happened that I save a vehicle, restart, log back on and the vehicle has transformed.

An s1203 became a pickup, my ural became a BIKE! I found the ural back where we first found it, in the shape it was originally in, and all the stuff gone.

If saving doesnt work, they should remove the option or fix it.

Vehicles and tens aren't being saved properly on our server (US 1453). We move location on vehicles and put stuff in our tents, it's restored to whatever it was days ago on server restart.

No more vehicles spawning on my server. I've already downgraded to 1.7.2.4 and saving/vehicle spawning worked until sunday.

Since then there are no vehicles at all only a few tents. Most of the players that called my server a home left already.

It's really frustating at the moment.

DE 1487: Tents save only the first time after setting up. Some vehicles save, some not. Bus was saved, atleast the position but not the gear i think.

Our server didn´t save items in any tents and after every server restart the wehicles get resetted or despawn completely

even using the new server.pbo only saves the problem regarding vehicle gear.