This camp is so tricked out. Ok they always have someone on so be carful its all barb wired but the main entrance this is were they keep all their vehicles. The base is at Devils Castle. Theres usually a guy on the tower and then there is a guy watching the door. Its worth trying to loot.

Thanks for the intel

Are you sure the name is right?

Edited by Dez.

You're a fucking dick of this is real.

Posting a camp on a forum is a bitch tactic, why don't you kill unarmed fresh spawns whilst you're at it

So instead of getting revenge the proper way and taking their gear and saving their tents, you take the bitch route and let an alternate world take their stuff? Nice one man, fucking nice

So instead of getting revenge the proper way and taking their gear and saving their tents, you take the bitch route and let an alternate world take their stuff? Nice one man, fucking nice

Happens to everyone. Get over it.

Flattened, you decided to act immature and jump channel to channel in teamspeak annoying other users, and we received constant complaints about this for weeks. So we kicked you out. Then you begged us to let you back in saying you were going to act more mature. Looks like it was a good thing we didn't let you back in.

And on posting the base location, I honestly don't care since I no longer play DayZ, however I know our people are looking for a good fight.