Sign in to follow this  
RaysGoodLiquor

Time for a trader forum?

General discussion and her subforums have been plagued with tons of trade threads with 0 replies. Personally, I don't like the idea of trading items by switching servers, as I like the realism in not being able to step through alternate dimensions to give people a ghillie, but it happens. The thing that bugs me is the trade posts are, more often than not, traps, and they constantly push relevant topics off the front page of discussion. Give them their own forum, please.

I brought this suggestion up a few weeks ago and it wasn't even really considered.

Not sure why this would be a bad idea, but we really need a forum to organize the trade threads.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a bit of ambivalence about the very concept of trading right now from the higher-ups. Especially since all it will do is encourage loot farming and server hopping in the first place.

Trading on the forums is a form of meta gaming and I personally am totally against it.

there are already sites to do that, and they do it better than this forum can.

See Freeside Trading Co.: they make lists of all the users which abuse their system.

On this forum alot of people would only meet bullets at the meetup location.