Im new. I Would LOVE to play this game i saw on Youtube. I Head u need Arma 2 and Operation Something. I Downloaded Arma 2 free. Is that fine? and is there a way i can play this mod for free?

No,you have to buy Arma 2 and Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead. You can buy a pack with both of them called Arma 2 Combined Operations. It's $30.00. However,the mod is free.

No' date='you have to buy Arma 2 and Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead. You can buy a pack with both of them called Arma 2 Combined Operations. It's $30.00. However,the mod is free.

[/quote']

So there is no cracked version..?

Can't tell if trolling or just extremely stupid.

Lay Off. Saw one of these guys on youtube playing it and it seemed cool. Found some information. Im new. I dont know these things. U were probly the same thing so dont give me any problems. Im just asking if there is. If there is a cracked version for a game hundreds of thousands of people play there is bound to be one for this Russian developed game or whatever.

dude of course there are cracked versions.. thing is you wanna play multiplayer, and you can't do that with a cracked version obviously.

Can't tell if trolling or just extremely stupid.

i dont think the free version allows mods so no you would have to purchase Arma 2 Combined Operations

Thank you looks like ill be spending 30$ because it so funny how a mod is so freaking sweet with horror game/zombie but professional developers cant create a game like this online. Anyway thanks for telling me

you can get arma 2 free with arrowhead but you need to copy addons folder from arma 2 free to AO

protip, the guy who made this mod works on the arma 3 development team. dont think you really want to be looking for a cracked version here or anywhere for that matter

At bare minimum you need Arma 2 Free version AND Operation Arrowhead (paid addon).

Rocket, the developer of DayZ Mod is also a developer for Arma 2 and Arma 3 (and possibly more games that I'm not aware of). I'd consider him a professional developer. :)

At bare minimum you need Arma 2 Free version AND Operation Arrowhead (paid addon).

Rocket' date=' the developer of DayZ Mod is also a developer for Arma 2 and Arma 3 (and possibly more games that I'm not aware of). I'd consider him a professional developer. :)

[/quote']

I Do too now. Well i hope to see u guys in-game. I Buy the Arma 2: Combined Operations from Steam.com right?

OP is an idiot, you don't fucking make an introductory post on a huge forum like this. Use common sense, this is a game connected to a MASTER FUCKING DATABASE. YOU CANNOT PIRATE IT.

OP is an idiot' date=' you don't fucking make an introductory post on a huge forum like this. Use common sense, this is a game connected to a MASTER FUCKING DATABASE. YOU CANNOT PIRATE IT.

[/quote']

Calm your tits. Someone delete this thread. ive learned what i needed to learn

What a bonafide 100% idiot. I think some of the zed in game have more intelligence than these posters. Why can they not read the FAQ like everyone else who has some brain activity?

What a bonafide 100% idiot. I think some of the zed in game have more intelligence than these posters. Why can they not read the FAQ like everyone else who has some brain activity?

I Did read the FAQ. Before even regestering.