Sign in to follow this  
doom4mr

I want Sport bike in game! really fast one!

I want Sport bike in game!

like this:

300px-Green_Kawasaki_at_Champion%27s_Ride_Day_-_Lakeside_%2817%29.jpg

image from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport_bike

There is no sport bike model in Arma 2, you will have to create one.

max speed should be 190 km/h on road and 20 km/h on off road, good handling. and really HQ engine sound!! < very important.

2 Seats, 600+ cc, 2 gear slots (its all about speed), max 20 liters of fuel + when there is no fuel left in the fuel tank when pressing turbo key, player will be able to use the reserve tank to drive for couple more KM. (If you don't know, there is a reserve fuel tank in motorcycles.)

make it very rare, and hard to find.

there is nothing to do anymore in DayZ so I want to ride sport bike and have fun.

and no I don't have the money to buy real one and fuck off, and no, I like to play DayZ but there is too many bugs right now and I can't do anything of what I planned to do. and this is not a trolling post.

don't think these will fit into this game

dayz is about zombie survvival

not motorcycle racing

what exactly did you plan which you can't do now due to bugs?

It probably doesn't fit in the 1980s Soviet Union, but that'd actually be pretty cool for the stand-alone. I don't see any reason why there shouldn't be a motorcycle!

don't think these will fit into this game

dayz is about zombie survvival

not motorcycle racing

what exactly did you plan which you can't do now due to bugs?

I was planning to build camp but tents not saving gear, I got all the gear i need and had even more but it lost in the tent, found ghillie suit and camo, found vehicles, so there is nothing more to do, I don't want to go "hunting", so there is no much stuff to do for a friendly survivor.

Azrail what do you mean not fit? cars fit in game? ATV fit in game? dirt bike fit? and sport bike doesn't?

I was planning to build camp but tents not saving gear, I got all the gear i need and had even more but it lost in the tent, found ghillie suit and camo, found vehicles, so there is nothing more to do, I don't want to go "hunting", so there is no much stuff to do for a friendly survivor.

Azrail what do you mean not fit? cars fit in game? ATV fit in game? dirt bike fit? and sport bike doesn't?

Most of the vehicles in the game are pretty much old, cold-war era vehicles since the country the game is set in is a war-torn russian country. Sport bikes in a russian rural country with cold-war era technology would in fact be pretty out of place.

but I want sport bike in DayZ :(

ATV is a cold war era vehicle?

Most of the vehicles in the game are pretty much old, cold-war era vehicles since the country the game is set in is a war-torn russian country. Sport bikes in a russian rural country with cold-war era technology would in fact be pretty out of place.

russian millionaire imported it before the zombies hit.

• Like 1

but I want sport bike in DayZ :(

ATV is a cold war era vehicle?

Yup, ATV's were in fact produced in the 1960's and onward. Besides, it would be completely silly to see a survivor driving around in a shiny new sportsbike, and where the hell would you find one if it was in the game anyways? In the various small fishing towns and large forest areas?

I now declare myself an official sport bike supporter. :thumbsup:

Yup, ATV's were in fact produced in the 1960's and onward. Besides, it would be completely silly to see a survivor driving around in a shiny new sportsbike, and where the hell would you find one if it was in the game anyways? In the various small fishing towns and large forest areas?

I don't say its should be shiny new, its doesn't hurt to add one sport bike into the game.

Survivors still has to have some fun in this game, no?

Edited by DooM4MR

I also propose we have hookers and blackjack in DayZ, because it wouldn't hurt to have hookers and blackjack would it?

I also propose we have hookers and blackjack in DayZ, because it wouldn't hurt to have hookers and blackjack would it?

then start a topic about this.

Edited by DooM4MR

Noooo, I thought you meant a really fast mountain bike, or maybe one of those in Tour de France! :D I WANTZ! Then I can crash it into a surviver and total both me and him!

Bright red Ferrari is what we need, the guy in the movie Get Smart found one in an old Russian barn.

I think the quote was something like- "Ever since the fall of communism, everyone in the soviet union has one." lol

Edited by StroupBSLayen