Sign in to follow this  
under_cover

Login - coastline - stats in place - gear gone

So i logged in just a few minutes ago, i got placed on the coast ( though i logged of near NE Airfield ), all my stats, blood humanity z kills etc are shown correctly, but all my gear is gone, not even an empty backpack is left.

...I know "dont get attached to your gear", but i did, DMR, AK Kobra, PDW, Coyote Backpack, GPS etc etc ( no ghille suit btw ) - and i wouldnt mind if id have lost it in a gunfight, or getting into a dangerous situation by not taking care or sth like that, but thats just fuckiing annoying, log in = gear gone, i know noone of the staff can/will help me, but please work on fixing things like that :S

• Like 1

Something like this just happened to me. Spent all day getting decent gear, rangefinders, NVGs, DMR and M4 CCO SD. Logged out. Just logged back in about 2 hours later, character completely reset to the coastline, all my gear gone.

I wasn't even prompted to whether I wanted to be Male or Female either. Any help anyone?

I just had this as well, though a bit different.

I've been off and on away on travels the past few weeks. Played yesterday for a few hours and got geared up decently and made my way to a town in the middle North of the map for a tent setup.

I log back in today and I have all my stats and gear but I'm respawned on the coast by Kamenka.

I run the Steam version of Arma2 and all downloadable content and use SixLauncher to load up.

Running nVidia GTX260, 6 gigs of RAM, Win 7 64 bit.

Hasn't happened to me, but has happened to several in my clan. It's different than the spawn on the coast glitch after you have to close the game with the task manager. It's just random, everything was closed correctly. No bandaid, nothing. Usually, they log in and spawn in the middle of the desert. Then they log out and back in, and they're on the coast, but have nothing.

I had it happened to me, whatever you do get back to where you were before that! Your player will be there with your gear most likely, I re spawned at kamenka after being sent to the 'desert' and logging off and back on after and before I randomly was teleported with no gear I was behind elektro. So I took 30 mins run to get back and my guy was standing there with all my gear and weapons.

I retrieved every necessary item and weapon I had lost.

It sucks but give it a try, may just help you like it did me :)

Edited by RotorGod

Just happened to me. Camo skin, DMR, M4A1 SD with 12 mags, coyote pack, NVG's, GPS, etc. More than a little angry right now. I might be done with the game for a while.

Edited by Crystalviolet