fearz0r

"Look ma, I'm flyin'!" - Hacker/cheater/scripter nukes server

Well if you fancy grouping up with me we can get you some gear again. Always nice to meet a fellow Londoner :) Msg me i have skype.

Never had it happen, nor would i want it to happen, but does kinda look fun!!

You are a fool

I had a guy dance a whole server to death last night. I'd created a new character, and after spawning in, I'm immediately set in third person, unable to move, watching my character do this retarded dance. His character model is stretching out of whack, and his head is spinning like an owl. Then, after the breakdance of the devil was over, the whole server dropped dead.

How come, im not saying i want it to happen, but it looks kinda fun... i condone hacking full stop.

I hope that's a typo.. "i condone hacking full stop"

"condone - Verb: Accept and allow (behavior that is considered morally wrong or offensive) to continue."

I had a guy dance a whole server to death last night. I'd created a new character, and after spawning in, I'm immediately set in third person, unable to move, watching my character do this retarded dance. His character model is stretching out of whack, and his head is spinning like an owl. Then, after the breakdance of the devil was over, the whole server dropped dead.

That actually sounds incredibly funny. Although, I still think its annoying in the long run.