Sign in to follow this  
HondoSolo

Idea for Dayz current state

I know that issues with hackers/dupers/ghosting and all the standard stuff are being addressed and I have no complaints on any of those.

I was just wondering if its possible to restart everyone from square one, wipe all tents/vehicles on all servers.

In its current state, I can die, and within 15 mins be totally geared up with any gun in the game, coyote, gillie, food/water bottles thanks to all the camp sites Ive found on

many different servers since they just refill and dupe with ever server restart. I have satchel bombed many sites using their own satchels, and next day its all there again with exact same gear.

Since this is guaranteed to happen down the road anyway, I can't imagine to many people having issues with this, even clans who spent time collecting duping items)

Also, I would love to see a name trail on each item, to see which survivors carried said weapon. I killed a guy in Cherno, took his AS50 and wondered "How many hands has this weapon changed"

No bitching, just suggesting.

I'll roll with this game in any state.

• Like 1

to be honest I would like to see everyone start from scratch but only items (wepons, vehicles, tents) related .. the time you have survided stay the same.. Dont know if its possible but I believe that for the "experience" rocket wanted us to have, well.. it no longer exists, now its just die > go tent I know > full geared in 20 mins, Boring this game has become

You don't even have to know tent locations - just head to the nw airfield - on the way there is a high chance to find at least one heli crash site.

If you have friends with vehicles it is even easier - he can just pick you up in a car.

Zombies are such a joke that they could easy not even be there - I have not died from them yet - and probably never will if they continue to be that harmless.