Sign in to follow this  
remkoe

do vehicles and tents save in 1.7.2.4?

hello, i know that vehicles and tents are insanely bugged in 1.7.2.5. nothing is really saving and everything is being spawned back at its spawn location. does this shit also happen on 1.7.2.4? please someone confirm :).

Tents worked fine for me in 1.7.2.4 except they would completely disappear on occasion. Typically after a server restart though it would be back with all the gear still in the tent.

Well after i rolled back our server from 1.7.2.5 to 1.7.2.4 we still can't save gear in either cars or tents

aight thanks for the info, i'll wait for a fix/the standalone then

I can't save anything in my tents either.

Tried like a million times, and nothing.

Change the tent's position and they duplicate, both empty.

This is really sad, i hope they fix this soon.

No they don't its only certain servers, what I'lve been told is if the server UID is less than 6000 they work otherwise its bugged. :(

No they don't its only certain servers, what I'lve been told is if the server UID is less than 6000 they work otherwise its bugged. :(

hey, thanks. is there any way i can see the "UID" of a server?

I just used my first tent today, I logged out and came back in a few hours. Apparently the tent duplicated itself. is it common? I have no intentions of cheating I was just testing to see how the tent system works.

Tents will save the first time.

I havent tested extensively, but the first time you save a tent, is the only time it saves.

Load it up with all your current gear, save it, remove gear, forever a complete set of gear for a fresh spawn after a server restart.