Sign in to follow this  
Wulfear

Consoles eh?

Hello Rocket...

So you think Dayz will be a worth while endevour on consoles do you?

Are you fucking shitting us?

With all the evangelizing about immersion and hardcoreness, you now are going to talk about consoles like money is not the sole driving factor behing EVERY DECISION YOU MAKE?

Really?

Why don't you just admit that you are NO DIFFERENT than any other developer these days.....

Go ahead, no one will be surprised.

Edited by Wulfear
  • Like 2

Why are you do angry just because the game could go to consoles? I see no bad reasons. What is the problem?

Why are you do angry just because the game could go to consoles? I see no bad reasons. What is the problem?

If you have to ask , then you already have your nose ALL THE WAY UP ROCKETS ASS!

Therefore, Fuck off, faggot.

[user warned, 3 days PPS. -Max]

Edited by Max Planck

If the game goes to consoles I will cry. Literally, an ARMA game is built for a PC, not for a stupid ass console. It will be a shame for the ARMA game and engine.

If you have to ask , then you already have your nose ALL THE WAY UP ROCKETS ASS!

Damn, you must have a VERY small cock. I mean, I almost never use that as an insult but you're so angry over something that doesn't affect you whatsoever... it's the only possibility. Now listen, do you like DayZ? Do you own a PC? OMG GOOD. Now play it on that. Now not everyone can afford a top end PC, and DO own an Xbox or a PS3, I for one don't own either. But they can get DayZ too, and why are you so fucking pissed off that Rocket will be getting extra cash for this? He hasn't asked for any payment for this mod, he deserves what he can get from DayZ standalone. You are a sad sad individual raging on a forum.

• Like 1

'If you have to ask , then you

already have your nose ALL THE

WAY UP ROCKETS ASS!

Therefore, Fuck off, faggot.'

I liek die logic.

• Like 1

And listen, I know it will be difficult to accomplish for console anyways. I don't play them because they suck imo. But I'd prefer for the COD kiddies to go back to thier consoles then stay on PC... they turned this shit into a huge DM against Unarmed survivors. I just see this as win-win.

• Like 2

You must be upset because of the summer holidays are coming to a end and you have to go back to school instead of farming new players on the cost and in the city's, or you are angry because the game is moving to standalone and you won't be able to use your mummy's credit card to buy scripts to make you epic and strong. Anyway go cry to someone who gives a flying fuck because crying on here won't change shit.

As for your last statement it just shows you're mental age sad sad little kid.

• Like 1

With you bud i hope it not go to consoles it will fail i think in my mind

getting a 1000GS be a nightmare to lol

And yeh he no difrent from a anyother devloper screws his blonde takes a crap has a pay check whats your problem?

had a great idea though wheres yours?

Console will have trouble only on the communication aspect with other players if the game isn't shipped with a keyboard. Sure you can use headsets but people rarely do on console, or any platform for that matter. PC elite'ists are nazis so just ignore'em.

Edited by Recaldy

I don't mind having it on console, but I would like it to stay PC only. Like Recaldy said it would have communication issues.

I always think it's really funny, this sort of thing. What do you care if it goes to consoles? I mean OP is just a raging child, clearly, but other people in this thread have more reasonably expressed concern. But why would you care if you're playing on PC?

Why do you care? Why does anyone give a shit on the matter? I love your logic too, a developer wants to make money, so they're evil? How does that work? They need money just like the rest of us. I have no problem with someone being driven by money as long as they put out good games and don't try to nickel and dime people.

• Like 1

I always think it's really funny, this sort of thing. What do you care if it goes to consoles? I mean OP is just a raging child, clearly, but other people in this thread have more reasonably expressed concern. But why would you care if you're playing on PC?

Apart from the difficulty's that have been said so far in this topic and others, i like the idea of money going into Rocket's and DayZ team's pockets to make the game even better.

To the OP: Just because you don't like something don't mean its not in the best interests of DayZ. You have been playing a "FREE" mod what more do you want?

Edited by D3nty

This is rare. A rage thread turned into an actual discussion thread.

Added bonus: rager gets warned and temp banned.

I say who cares what platform the game goes to as long as it stays on the PC.

• Like 2

I cant see how it would work on console...

how would you have permanent hive servers on a console?

Some positive I just thought of. If it's on the consoles then hackers will be scarce. It's much harder to hack on consoles and and much harder to get away with it and the consequences are severe.If you are caught hacking on consoles your console is banned from Xbox live so you have to buy a new one. Not many hackers have that much disposable income so it's mostly adolescents doing it and they aren't very subtle with hacking. So that's one cool thing for consoles.

I fucking agree with you right there man. I just got riid of my "media Centre 360".

How could a console even render a whole chenaurus?

I remember a couple PC exclusives that companies used to make, always said they would keep PC 1st. Yet these days they don't even make PC games anymore, just console ports after console port. TBH can see Dayz going the same direction if it gets on console and is successful.

Edited by HighPiez

I fucking agree with you right there man. I just got riid of my "media Centre 360".

How could a console even render a whole chenaurus?

Well Skyrim runs pretty well on 360 considering and I don't know if it's bigger than Chernarus but it's pretty big. Besides, the PC doesn't render the whole map at once because that would be impossible to run.

Wow what a bunch of noobs to PC gaming in this thread.

Great PC game is made > PC game goes to consoles > sequel is dumbed down and developed on console then ported to PC.

*crysis and battlefield most recently*

• Like 7

Console hate is so vapid.

Just another excuse for lonely people to claim superiority over others.

Meanwhile legitimate gamers play some games on PC and some on console, and appreciate the pro's and con's of each. Civilization? Europa Universalis? I'll take PC. Mass Effect? Batman: Arkham Asylum? I prefer console. Holy shit, someone shoot me.

I can't say as I would prefer or even tolerate DayZ on a console, but I'm not going to get up on my high-horse and proclaim that it's somehow an insult to humanity if it does get ported.

And so what if it's about money? Money hires talented artists, developers and testers and means DayZ will have a stronger team working on it.

That's good for everyone.

So, yeah. Everyone take a deep breath and redirect your rage at something that fucking matters.

• Like 3

Well Skyrim runs pretty well on 360 considering and I don't know if it's bigger than Chernarus but it's pretty big. Besides, the PC doesn't render the whole map at once because that would be impossible to run.

chernarus is 89 square miles. Skyrim is less than 20. The console version could have grass to about 5 feet in front of you and LOD 50 feet in front of you, not to mention textures about half the size and a max resolution of 720p so half the pixels most of us play at. Not to mention the speed of vehicles would have to be slowed down (like slow ass horses in skyrim) so the disk drive doesn't explode.

Servers would have a maximum of 24 players as well.

I cant see how it would work on console...

how would you have permanent hive servers on a console?

It could be stored on the console itself since xbox is less likely to be hacked than a pc.

Wow what a bunch of noobs to PC gaming in this thread.

Great PC game is made > PC game goes to consoles > sequel is dumbed down and developed on console then ported to PC.

*crysis and battlefield most recently*

This guy knows, its happened so many times. I can't believe that people think it won't happen again to any other game coming from PC to consoles.