Sign in to follow this  
teedis

looking to form a group.

im looking to form a tactical group. Please know your way around the guns and be able to hold your own in a firefight.

What we need:

1 or 2 Overwatch / sniper. For this you need to be good with a sniper and vigilant. You will keep an eye out for people while the rest are looting.

3 assault. You will have the fully automatic weapons and will be doing most of the looting. You will need to know your way around the various tactics of a firefight.

1 medic. You will also carry an automatic weapon. You will carry most of the food, water and medical supplies. You will also move with the assault team.

If you are interested in joining please leave your age, the position you are applying for and why you would be good at it.

Above all else we will have fun though.

Thank you!

Please include your steam username for contact.

Edited by teedis

Hi I'm 16 and I would like to apply for the assault role. I think I will be good at it because I have some experience in this game and a I played a lot of FPS as well. I also have an excellent knowledge of the map and I'm a good helicopter pilot (in case we find one). The only problem is that I just spawned, so I still have to grab some military-grade equipment.

Sounds good to me, I'm 23 from the UK. I'd be looking to be a spotter/sniper as I'm already equipped and I'm more looking to help others out rather than loot for myself.

Steam: ohgreen

IGN: ohgreen

Heeya I'm 18 and from Holland. I would like to join as sniper got already a m24 with plenty mags. Why I am good at being a sniper because I have patient to line up the perfect shot and I'm well aware of my surrounding. I am a great team player but I wonder what your timezone is?

Steam: henkdepanko

Edited by Ninjafox

Hey im 15 i like the idea of sniper but im am not sure if i would be the best because i do not have a range finder. My player has a FN Fal at this moment in time so sniper is not an option till i get one. I have a small amout of medical items that would only be able to help 1-2 player max so medic is not for me.

Steam: amazing_tyler_s

Player Location: Between Cherno and Electro

Playing times: Because of my age 4pm - 11pm is normal (because of the 6 weeks holiday i can go on all day untill the 1st of September)

Hey man, I'm 24 years old and have a buddy thats 21 years old. We would like to both apply for the sniper positions, I've got over 65 sniper kills up north (not in Cherno, Electro or Balota) and my buddy has a large amount as well. We are both accurate shots and I would consider us veterans. My friend is also quite the chopper pilot. My steam name is Wes5288, thanks

Looking to fulfill the medic or spotter position. I'm an 18 male from west coast USA. Very experienced and geared. I can keep cool in close range fire fights and I have played medic roles in many other games.

Steam: patrickthespaceman

Edited by TheSpaceman7

hey im 15 but very mature or funny depends how we are playing the game. i am try to get the assault part because i am very good at shooting games and i have experience from bf3!!! hope i get the part