Minamo

Loner' looking for a group,

Hello people'sssss

I've been messing around doing pretty much nothing for the past 7 days ingame, my character is 5 days old have currently had any equipment or weapon the mod has to offer. found tons of camp sites, which have been boring to raid since the stuff just respawns every restart. -.-?

I am looking for a group of bandits to play with..

My name is Stephan, and im 21 years old, i am from Denmark but i live in Sweden (Not that i can speak fluent Swedish, but can understand it quite well)

I got TS and Vent.. i'm not looking for a group who's using Skype as communication, since thats just horrible 3 players or more..

*Happy smiley face*

Ingame my name is the same as here: Minamo

Current equipment: M4A1 SD and my favorite M24. along with a M1911 or M9 pistol, (Not the SD version)

As of roles i'd like to play, proberly somewhere in between Sniper and Assault.. I cant really do the sniper since im using a M24 and not a AS50... (Don't like to one shoot people as its boring - neither killing fresh spawned players, if they do not open fire at me with a hatchet *Smiley Face*)

I've had my eye for Hellsing for sometime, but unfortenatly.. noone replies,

Any contact option is possible, Write a comment, PM or even add my Skype: Minamo01

if any questions should pop up.. Contact me and i'd gladly answer.

Edited by Minamo

well if i may ask are u only looking for banits or really eney one willing to team up :)

Honestly, i'd like a group who's taking chances, Attacking groups of players even tho they might seem to outnumber us,

Not going in Cherno or Electro since its only Freshspawns VS unskilled bandits

I havent played much in groups yet, So im not going to be the most experianced guy around.. Tho' i've played alot of Battlefield 2 and 3. on a more skilled level then just pubstombing, So i'm not a total dumbass at FPS games, Just missing ArmA 2 experience,

dont worrie if u join us ill fit right in :) we are bandits not full bandits we are tired of being shot at so i gusse we are going to be bandits :) B)

dont worrie if u join us ill fit right in :) we are bandits not full bandits we are tired of being shot at so i gusse we are going to be bandits :) B)

No thanks mate :)

why not bro

Cuz' ya are calling me ya bro, Brah.

I am down for grouping if you want.

We can do skype if its 2 of us then go to vent as more join.

Hit me up on skype at ConstantApathy