Sign in to follow this  
Diminish

The bleed system - Internal cooldown?

What's with the current bleed system?

It seems to have an internal cooldown, I need to test it for definate proof, but my own personal experiences over the last 3 months with it seem to be the first time you get hit you will always bleed. Then if you bandage and get hit by zombie, say 10-20 times, you wont bleed at all.

Then, if you if bleed, bandage, wait 20 minutes, get hit by a zombie again, you'll always bleed on the first hit. Asked a few friends about this and they've also noticed it

Anyone else?

It would seem more realistic if it worked based on consecutive hits. For example;

First hit has a 10-20% chance to make you bleed and every consecutive hit thereafter has an increased 10%, up to 80-100% untill you bandage, which then resets it again

• Like 5

Now you mention it,

you're right.

Free beans for you.

I am actually invincible to bleeding, cause everytime I find bandages, I bandage myself for no apparent reason, and never bleed when hit by a zombie. It takes a while before I start to bleed, but even when I first start off I try to find bandages to start me off without bleeding.

Yea it's like bandaging yourself gives you the stop bleeding effect and a 10 or more minute immunity or severely less chance of a zed causing bleeding to you