Colten (DayZ)

Seattle 123 camp locations (clan camps, etc)

Van thief's location

062, 028

Our base

073, 011

Vehicles (near base)

069, 010

New base (near Zelenogorsk)

102, 011

008/009 line, 081

nEW BASE

018, 091

OUR TRUCK

005, 077m

(TEMP)

009, 071

OUR VS3

004, 068

MY CAMP

111, 012

NE CAMP (URAL)

140, 009

NE CAMP (VS3)

138, 010

NE CAMP (White truck)

138, 009

NE CAMP (ATV)

134, 014

010, 065

114, 007

131, 029

014, 086

007, 055

000, 040

000, 027

THERE IS A MAIN BASE LOCATED DIRECTLY IN PUSTOSHKA. Literally, IN PUSTOSHKA. They have vehicles, tents, etc... the town of Pustoshka is barricaded off..... plenty of goodies inside...

Skalisty Island also has a great number of tents with items available. There is also a chopper on that island, as well..

This is all located in Seattle 123. Go there. Have fun. You should all make a new home on that server, and bombard their bases constantly. It will be easy to follow their trends. It is becoming quite limited in terms of finding new spots to place their tents, so it shouldn't be hard to plot their new locations judging from their past camps. . . . . . . . . . .

~{SoH}~ is the clan. They told me to join a bandit crew, so I did. I don't think they expected me to actually post these coords. Enjoy it while you have them

They also have tents up around Guba, and black lake.

Alot of these tents are abandoned.. a LOT. Some may have some items in them, some may not... however, you will find high tier weaponry in some of them... (AS50s, M14s, M4s w/ silencer, etc etc etc). Anything you can think of. LITERALLY. RGO grenades, even...

Go to PUSTOSHKA first, then go from there. They will be waiting, I am almost certain... they are probably moving everything out as we speak. Move quick!

*** TIP ***

SCOUR THE OUTSKIRTS OF CHERNO/ELEKTRO/BEREZINO... they have tents set up in many areas... tents are EVERYWHERE...

• Like 1

I'd follow this thread, just to see the flaming hell come down on you ! :)

People hate when posts like these are made xD

Wow, I frequent this server, what are the odds?

ok i'll come

i have a hatchet so i'm bound to kill you all

• Like 1

lol... it's a TRAP... but i found 5-8 tents with loot .. and that made me happy but when i went tu Pustoshka i heared gun shots and AS50... and i though i would be the stupidest guy in the world if i go there... nevermind.. maybe only when on the server there will be only 2-5 Players...

Thanks OP, Had a bit of a fight in Pusto but I got geared up :)

• Like 1

Thanks OP, Had a bit of a fight in Pusto but I got geared up :)

No problem. :) Their combat skills aren't that great, nor are their communication skills. WE had a group of six or seven at one point, attempting to take on two bandits (or three). Anyway, the three bandits killed all of us. That's how bad the communication skills are between us.

Oh, and one of my other guys took out five of the clan members on Skalisty Island.. they had the chopper. It is still there. :P

OP, just got on to say thanks. I was able to get the chopper off Skallisty, jacked it from some dude who fixed it up for me and filled it. My clan will put this to good use...

• Like 1

OP, just got on to say thanks. I was able to get the chopper off Skallisty, jacked it from some dude who fixed it up for me and filled it. My clan will put this to good use...

Don't be surprised if they restart the server to get it back. Land it, and save it.

Done and done.

Come back to the island. I am there. I know where they are going to be located... We can go around and light them up.

Thanks for the intel, OP. Made for a fun afternoon.

Setup on the hill to the west of town and popped 2 of the three guys on top of the tank late this afternoon. I think the third was already dead when i got there as he never moved but I shot him for good measure. Didn't really have a good handle on my DMR (hacker made me lose my AS50) and it took like 10 shots to kill the 1st guy. LOL. Then the zombie horde chased me up into the woods. I came back a short time later in a torrential downpour and got the second guy from about 550 yds. Still took me like 8 or 9 shots... yes i know, NOT very professional but i'm getting better!

So i figured they would be running back and I had a bit of time so I ran around the far side of the city, under the fence and up the ladder to the top of the tank so I could loot the bodies.

One guy had the FAiL with thermal scope. No wonder he couldn't see me way out there! The other guy had an AS50... Score! Also nabbed their NVGs and GPSs, hid the bodies and then made like a rabbit for Dichina!

Anyone want to buy a GPS and NVGs! ;) Only kidding, already left em in a two different tents for a noob survivors.

Colten idk.... if yopu're friendly i would take a raid with you and assault their camp, please? if i could join you for a 1 hour or 2 ? can i?

where are the tents in Pusto? because it's night atm and i don't see shit..

just made my 2nd run into pusto, i made one in last night, i set up on the hill for an hour waiting for the noobs to land the chopper and then leave, i could of shot both of them with my DMR but i figured as soon as i killed them they would tell their friends to log on and kill me. after they left i made my way in and loaded up the blue van that was inside, as i went outside to get some jerry cans from the 2 atvs i got shot in the head by a pistol while i was in the gear screen. that was probably one of yall. so i logged off after i died and got back on a little earlier, spawned on the beach and started heading back towards pusto, as i was walking through the woods with only a hatchet i saw that same blue van driving up the hill, the guy driving it stopped and said "hey have a nice day" and then drove off. i figured it was the same guy that cheap shot me last night lol

In Pusto, the whole supermarket was barbed wired and sandbagged in. Could see several tents behind the sandbags yet just outside of the store. I take it those were gone now? Ahhh, too bad. Will be off work soon and was going to go back to see what was shakin.

Thanks for the intel, OP. Made for a fun afternoon.

Setup on the hill to the west of town and popped 2 of the three guys on top of the tank late this afternoon. I think the third was already dead when i got there as he never moved but I shot him for good measure. Didn't really have a good handle on my DMR (hacker made me lose my AS50) and it took like 10 shots to kill the 1st guy. LOL. Then the zombie horde chased me up into the woods. I came back a short time later in a torrential downpour and got the second guy from about 550 yds. Still took me like 8 or 9 shots... yes i know, NOT very professional but i'm getting better!

So i figured they would be running back and I had a bit of time so I ran around the far side of the city, under the fence and up the ladder to the top of the tank so I could loot the bodies.

One guy had the FAiL with thermal scope. No wonder he couldn't see me way out there! The other guy had an AS50... Score! Also nabbed their NVGs and GPSs, hid the bodies and then made like a rabbit for Dichina!

Anyone want to buy a GPS and NVGs! ;) Only kidding, already left em in a two different tents for a noob survivors.

LMAO!! The only truth here is that you killed us... good going! You just helped Hitler... we are a friendly group and you have nothing to be proud of <_<