Nomad211

Player tags

Sometimes during a game you can gate approached by a player who says he is friendly, as soon as you turn around he shoots you in the back or axes you to death. What I suggest is that according to players actions there should be certain tags on, such as if a player have a lot of murders he would be tagged as bandit and probably will get shot by other players. If a person have a lot of bandit kills he could be tagged as bandit hunter or bounty hunter, this could improve trust between players and I don't think it affect realism because in other words its called reputation or a player.

• Like 1

Humanity meter.

All players who get less than 0 humanity wear a bandana.

This is already implented.

On a non regular (Thus veteran or expert) server there are no name tags at all... So it would not matter. Also when someone respawns the char is newly created, thus he got no bandit kills.

However, if someone is a bandit you get a faster heartbeat if you mouse-over him (at least on reg servers). Also it seemed to me since the last patch that the bandid skins (mummy head) are back.

Just don't trust anyone in game. The problem is, that once you know the game/mod there is not much to do other than killing people. And to gear up with basic gear works usually faster by killing others. Especially if people already have a group they play with.

But be sure in the standalone version there will be more reason not to kill each other.