Sign in to follow this  
ExtraSyllables

My first murder

So, I just got the game, but I've been lurking the forums for quite a while, so I knew a thing or two about how the game works. That's beside the point though. So I join and quickly scrounge around for some weapons. To my luck, I find myself a Dinner Bell! A trollish grin comes across my lips as i whisper into the mic, "brace yourselves". I honestly wasn't expecting a response; I just like to talk into the mic to add to the realism. Anyway, my little quip is responded to by a hearty "Hey, you knew? I can help you if you need it. My clan and I are camped in the wo-"...he trailed off as I leveled my barrel at him. He begins to tell me to calm down ad come with him...Calm down? Is he serious? It enraged me to the point where i rang the fuck out of that bell. Headshot....his body falls limp to the floor and suddenly, 2 people run out of a house...he wasn't alone. I flee the scene, still ringing the dinner bell...eventually I get away. I chose to come back a few minutes later to see if any loot was left on my kill....I find all 3 members of his party, surrounded by zeds

.....it's dinner time....

Edited by ExtraSyllables
  • Like 1

I might be

I have a friend who's on the fence about getting the mod, and if he does, we'll co-op survival...till then, I'm gonna just gather supplies...at any cost

The way you describe that gun kinda scares me hahaha.

I like it as a story, it has dark humor to it!

That's actually kind of funny with an evil approach to it. Taking out someone who doesn't expect it. I hope I don't run into you.

That's actually kind of funny with an evil approach to it. Taking out someone who doesn't expect it. I hope I don't run into you.

Brace yourself...i'm coming for your beans...

jk, I'm pretty lax now that I got that out of my system

Brace yourself...i'm coming for your beans...

jk, I'm pretty lax now that I got that out of my system

It never leaves your system. It will come back, the thirst, the hunger for that feeling, that rush, that anxiety, that adrenaline, that power. When it does come back, and it will, I will welcome you to the ranks of bandits, cutthroats, murderers, sociopaths, and psychopaths. Who needs to survive, when you can thrive? Who needs to hide, when you can conquer? Who need you fear, when you are what goes bump in the night?

Welcome young one. May your stay be glorious, and your departure marked by the strewn body parts of thine enemies.

• Like 4

It never leaves your system. It will come back, the thirst, the hunger for that feeling, that rush, that anxiety, that adrenaline, that power. When it does come back, and it will, I will welcome you to the ranks of bandits, cutthroats, murderers, sociopaths, and psychopaths. Who needs to survive, when you can thrive? Who needs to hide, when you can conquer? Who need you fear, when you are what goes bump in the night?

Welcome young one. May your stay be glorious, and your departure marked by the strewn body parts of thine enemies.

I will admit, it was a pretty good feeling knowing I indirectly killed 3 people with 1 bullet

I will gather my forces and lead my krant to glorious conquest!