@Williamcullum1

2 FN FAL and looking to trade.

I've got two FN FAL's and looking to trade with someone. Only looking for military loot as the FN FAL is one of the rarest guns.

Ideal trades would be:

M4 CCO

Snipers

NVG (Min 2 per gun)

Ghillie (Min 2 per gun)

Light machine guns.

Add skype william.cullum

what seriously? you are talking about normal fn fals?

you have to admit that the normal fn fal basically is just an improved AKM - with extremly rare ammo.

so nobody likes it and all the things you are talking about are waay more useful. btw sometimes i find up to 4 fn fals at the same time on helicopters...

ghillie suit, nvg - wouldnt trade that for 10 fn´s

scoped weapons are all much better then the fn fal

and i have seen hundreds of fn fals in my dayz life but just like 5 lmgs....

good luck ;)

Edited by Peacekeeper

I like the FN Fal have one with my current player, been with me for like 13 days. Down to my last 2 mags though so will probably have to let it go if i don't come across a crashed heli soon.

just want to make sure everyone knows.. This is a bad trade and nobody should not make it, even if it is the FN FAL with night vision version (IE the "rarest" gun in the game), plain FN FAL is a pretty bad gun, high damage...but that is it.

Well i suppose you can trade a CZ for it, but that is the only thing that OP asks for that is a fair trade.

I've got two FN FAL's and looking to trade with someone. Only looking for military loot as the FN FAL is one of the rarest guns.

Ideal trades would be:

M4 CCO

Snipers

NVG (Min 2 per gun)

Ghillie (Min 2 per gun)

Light machine guns.

Add skype william.cullum

just want to make sure everyone knows.. This is a bad trade and nobody should not make it, even if it is the FN FAL with night vision version (IE the "rarest" gun in the game), plain FN FAL is a pretty bad gun, high damage...but that is it.

Well i suppose you can trade a CZ for it, but that is the only thing that OP asks for that is a fair trade.

You know you really shouldn't try and enforce your personal opinion upon other peoples decision. What you don't like can be complete perfect for another person.

I am not "enforcing" personal opinion. It is a high damage, extreme noise, high recoil, low ammo, no zeroing with a pretty bad scope gun. Yes you can see at night, but you are soo extremely zoomed in, you can't use it to navigate with. All in all, it is a pretty damn dire gun...I know, I have had plenty and as much as I enjoy using them, they are all in all a bad gun.

As evidenced in the fact that you are trying to get rid of it. If it was a good gun, you would put that shit in a tent and save it for your next respawn. Just saying.

And I wrote because what you want for it, is completely out of reason. 2 NVGs?? that is almost laughably over the top.

Edited by Tweakie

I love the FAL, does a ton of damage and has little bullet drop. However; It's the third loudest gun in the game so unless you're using from a ways away, zombies will be on you fast and give away your position.

But as the others said, It's not rare at all. 9/10 crash sites will have at least one FAL at them. I've gotten four FAL's off one crash site before. So nobody will be trading with you.