pretty simply put...is camo safe to put on yet, i heard people either go into a swimming animation and lose all there stuff or you spawn in the middle of the ocean

is this still happening to people, is this fixed yet?

I believe its still a chance to do it.

I found a Ghillie suit earlier today, put it on, and nothing bad happend. I put it on and went on my merry way.

That being said, there are also people that whine in chat about being teleported to the sea after logging back on.

I'd recommend only putting it on if you don't have anything that you really don't want to lose.

how long will gear stay on the ground before it disappears? i might try and drop it first but if i die i wanna see if i can make it back

I'm not sure, but you are better off letting a friend hold onto it for you. Leaving it there runs the risk of it being unguarded and being taken by someone else.

I didn't realize 1.7 was updated?

Why would it be fixed otherwise?

I put on "civilian cloths" today and instantly my humanity face went bad like when u kill someone. Murders=0

I put on "civilian cloths" today and instantly my humanity face went bad like when u kill someone. Murders=0

When you reconnect your stats will be restored (humanity as really happy face). But there is a chance you will spawn in the middle of nowhere, ocean or debug forest depending on server, client versions and pure luck.

TSO i thought this problem was from 1.6 not 1.7

The thread doesn't exist anymore but I was in 1.7

[1.7] Ocean login

have 6.1 and had no problems with camo, seems a bit of a lottery though

I put on camo suit today on 1.7, after reconnection appeared in the middle of nowhere (no trees around) :(

i guess ill hang on to my Ghillie suit for now i dont want to spawn in middle of ocean or debug forest, thanks for replying guys

It is not safe. Found a Ghillie suit on Friday, equipped it, logged out. This afternoon (sunday) I log in, find myself in the ocean. I was able to swim back to shore, Southeast of the normal boundaries of Chernarus. I was starving and dehydrated the whole way, and lost ~6000 blood. Fortunately my backpack wasn't lost in the water, so I was able to eat/drink once on land. Lost my AK, 1911, and all the good stuff not in the backpack. Still pleased that I survived it, and my 1.5 week old survivor is still going strong!

Happened to me after I died and I was wearing a ghillie suit, right now I have the other camo and well, I haven't died so I don't know if it'll happen with this one too.

Found and loaded camo skin today, server disconnected me a bit later, spawned in the middle of the ocean...

I wonder if this bug is an ARMA issue or if its a Day Z issue, my money is its an ARMA code issue

pretty simply put...is camo safe to put on yet' date=' i heard people either go into a swimming animation and lose all there stuff or you spawn in the middle of the ocean

is this still happening to people, is this fixed yet?

[/quote']

It is still happening a person in my group just got a ghillie suit 2 days ago and when he logged in next time was warped out to sea. He just started swimming and came a shore west of Kamenko. When I say west he was outside the map and lost everything except for axe, map stuff like that. The last 4 times he has logged in he has been fine.

how long will gear stay on the ground before it disappears? i might try and drop it first but if i die i wanna see if i can make it back

For dead bodies its 15 mins I think

good to know, im definitely not putting any camo on for now, rocket is back from e3 this might get fixed by end of week or a month either way im fine with it, i just cant be as reckless as i would be with a ghillie suit on

also good to know if i die i have 15 min to b-line it to corpse

Put on camo the other day, it made a copy of myself swimming in the middle of the grocery store, and then my clone said hi to me.

Was a tad bit frightened as it's the only non zombie NPC voice i've heard in the game lolol.

I wonder if this bug is an ARMA issue or if its a Day Z issue' date=' my money is its an ARMA code issue

[/quote']

Nope. DayZ specific issue.