Sign in to follow this  
Jesters (DayZ)

Need a group!

I'm looking to start a small group with a few people, must speak fluent english, age isn't a concern but preferably over 15. You must be able to handle a joke and have a laugh, but you must also have more than a basic knowledge of how the game works, we will KOS if we feel threatened but no mindless killing. Raiding, looting, traveling and making camp is what we shall do. But most of all, have fun!

Reply with your Skype and something that will reassure me..

Oh, and I'm from the UK.

Chack us out at THe BSB Network - www.bsbnetwork.com

We're a multi-gaming community with over 1200 registered members and almost 200 of them playing Day Z. We have been gaming for 10 years so we're not some fly-by-night clan and we have multiple serious fire teams as well as smaller relaxed groups. We have our own TS3 server that hosts these groups and our own website'/forum to co-ordiante groups and get to know your team mates.

We have no requirements on age, skill or time allw e ask is for common sense and fair play and for that reason you tend to find most of our memebrs are adults.

We have recently launched a fun "Bounty Hunt" Day Z tournament too, which will hopefulyl be a weekly occurance, whereby we select a target (usually a boasting nugget from in-game or on the forum here) and our memebrs are set the challenge of fidning that player and killing them.

More details can be found at our website www.bsbnetwork.com

You're all welcoem to get invovled with our teams, just check out our website for information www.bsbnetwork.com

i've had some fun ecounters with the BSB TS channel , just ceck out their TS join in a chatroom and run around a little :) mostly i prefer to be alone since i don't fully trust people i meet on the bsb TS even though the didn't kill me after 2 hours but i like the peace and quiet of a nice tent in the middle of the woods, would be more fun if teaming up had REAL rewards, like in real life: strenght in numbers without people shooting you in the back of the head for beanz

steam is InsaneGamer8 14 m. i usually play on U.S servers. tell me your location and ill do my best to make it there. pm me the server you're on.

Heeya, I'm 18 and from Holland. I would like to join your squad because I'm tired going alone all the time. Playing this mod for quite a while now and got some decent gear atm. I am a very good teamplayer and of course can handle a joke as long as I can make some too : P

Edited by rubieruben